• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Testifying before House Committees

Started by Dave Ridley, January 26, 2005, 01:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

My experience yesterday, as well as Don Gorman's take on things, leaves me the impression that one of the most effective things we can do is to attend House Committe hearings.   And speak at them.   It's a very comfortable and enjoyable experience actually, good place to network and socialize, also should be possible to get press coverage on occasion when you speak.   I believe committes meet 3 days a week, not sure on the details of this... 

Karl

Committee Hearings & Testimony Field Trip, Feb. 1

The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance will be hosting a field trip and workshop on attending and testifying before House committees on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 in Concord.? The NHLA?s political director and former four-term state representative, Don Gorman, will share his experience with and knowledge of the lawmaking process, and offer guidance on testifying at public hearings.? In the afternoon, attendees will have an opportunity to testify before a committee.

The workshop will be held from 8:30AM to 4:00pm, with a break for lunch.? We will meet in the State House cafeteria, located in the basement of the State House, at 8:30AM sharp.

All attendees should wear business attire, which is appropriate for appearing before a committee.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP to our secretary, kb@vooda.com, or 603-626-0511.

Thank you and hope to see you there.

=====
Promote Liberty in New Hampshire! Join the NHLA today!
http://www.nhliberty.org