• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow watch

Started by Friday, November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

30 degrees and cloudy... I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving!  :D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT
30 degrees and cloudy... I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving! :D
Have you lived where it snows before?

Friday

When I was 6 years old I lived in Maryland.  That's how long it has been!  :o

AlanM

Well, Friday, you are in for a treat.  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: AlanM on November 23, 2005, 09:11 AM NHFT
Well, Friday, you are in for a treat.? ;D

Ah Alan's little gopher is bopping out to my jazz....
Yes, if Friday wants a treat, just take a look here for what it's like in the spring in NH:

http://home.comcast.net/~themaclady/images/newsnow.jpg

That was March 12 of '04

Kat Kanning

Eli

There was ice on the street in MD today.  Almost got crashed!  No percipitation here though.

::Sings:: It won't be long before we're there with Snowww....

Lex

I have recently switched to using Celsius instead of Fahrenheit as it's more intuitive. 0 degrees celsius for freezing makes a lot of sense to me, the same for 100 degrees celsius for boiling. It's also what the scientific community uses so if you're reading a paper and you have a grasp of celsius you don't have to do any conversion.

Russell Kanning

This has been interesting .... a day of light snow of and on .... that never does anything.

ken

Anyone remember this?

Government Snow Removal

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

SWilliams

oh, how cute! She's loving the snow!

Just wait til mid February, when it's 10 below, snow piled above the roof, and you just finished shoveling the driveway for the tenth time that week....

we'll see how much you love the snow then... LOLOL  ;D

Kat Kanning

Nope, the novelty doesn't wear off that quick.  I'm still delighted about it, and it's been over a year.

Pat K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, Did I ever happen to mention I hate Snow.