• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow watch

Started by Friday, November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: AlanM on January 15, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on January 15, 2006, 07:51 AM NHFT
looks like most of us are inside posting and watching the snow.

This post reminds me of when I was a kid. We were watching the Huntley and Brinkley news show one night, and at the end, one of them said, "And thank you for watching." I turned to my father and asked, "How did he know we were watching?"? ;D

Don't you remember, Alan?  Because they could see you thru your TV set!

AlanM

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 15, 2006, 09:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 15, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on January 15, 2006, 07:51 AM NHFT
looks like most of us are inside posting and watching the snow.

This post reminds me of when I was a kid. We were watching the Huntley and Brinkley news show one night, and at the end, one of them said, "And thank you for watching." I turned to my father and asked, "How did he know we were watching?"? ;D

Don't you remember, Alan?? Because they could see you thru your TV set!

;D

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Well it was 58 when I went to work yesterday afternoon and 30 when I left, in the 30 min it took to get home and go online it had dropped to 21 and started snowing . We got about 2 inches, not so bad.

But did I ever mention I hate snow.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Pat K on January 15, 2006, 04:15 PM NHFT
Well it was 58 when I went to work yesterday afternoon and 30 when I left, in the 30 min it took to get home and go online it had dropped to 21 and started snowing . We got about 2 inches, not so bad.

But did I ever mention I hate snow.

No, please tell us about it. Is there a story behind this hatred?

Pat K

Well snow is cold wet slippery and you have to shovel it, also my state seems to be surprised every time it snows and seems incapable of timely plowing. This in spite of the fact of massive taxation.

Kat Kanning

Shouldn't you be reclining on McPat's couch when you tell this story?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on January 15, 2006, 05:14 PM NHFT
Well snow is cold wet slippery and you have to shovel it, also my state seems to be surprised every time it snows and seems incapable of timely plowing. This in spite of the fact of massive taxation.

At least you dwell in the tropical portion of your state ;)

AlanM

I heard a strange rumor that PatK doesn't like snow. Can't be the same PatK.  ::)

Kat Kanning

Oh, let's have a PatK-lookalike snowman contest in his honor!!

AlanM

But ALL snowmen look like PatK!  ;D

Kat Kanning

No, these would be holding beers!