• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow watch

Started by Friday, November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Big snowstorm tomorrow. 8-10" expected.  8)

Pat K

Hey did I ever mention I hate snow? They are saying with winds off the ocean our snow on the Island should change to rain.
I hope they are right.

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on December 08, 2005, 10:42 PM NHFT
Hey did I ever mention I hate snow? They are saying with winds off the ocean our snow on the Island should change to rain.
I hope they are right.

I don't recall you mentioning it. At least not more than forty times.  ;D Personally, I think you look good in white.  ;)

Kat Kanning

It's really coming down!  Lots of shoveling for us today!

Russell Kanning

John

Looking nice out there!  Drove home with just a few flakes. Now the snow is steady . . .
Sure wish I didn't need to sleep through most of this then drive back, in about 10" for another 12-hour shift.  Oh well, at least this will provide a very nice base for later enjoyment.

Today the showel goes into the car - right next to my NHfree.com/Gadsen flag.
(Never know when I might need either.)

Kat Kanning

About 5 inches already!  ;D

Kat Kanning

Oops!  Supposed to be whining and debating on this board.   :-[

John

Well then lets whine and debate:
The Boston station says 6 - 10 and the Manchester station says 10 - 12.  So, Whereas I am somewhere between, and whereas I will be traveling South to work and then North again --- back to land that I love, I hope they both have it about right.

At least the bastards down on the cape aren't going to get all the snow this time.  And do they even deserve it?  No!  They only complain about it anyway.

The cape is no place for Freedom loving folks like us.  Let them keep their sand - and traffic jams.  If we want sand, we have Hampton Beach and other NICE coastal spots.

I'll take one day in New Hampshire over an eterity on the cape.  (In fact, every time I have ever been to the cape it seemed like and eterity --- an eternity which did not enjoy.

So what's to debate?

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Wow, we've got at least 6 inches.

Russell Kanning

6 or 7 so far we are shoveling like crazy :)

Russell Kanning

I don't think school is in session here ..... too quiet.

Kat Kanning

Man, looks like a foot of snow on the roof across the street.   :o

AlanM

Looks like 5-6" so far, here in Exeter. Still heavy snowfall.  8)