• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow watch

Started by Friday, November 23, 2005, 06:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Friday:  Rain + 29 degrees  ;D

Pat K

Well if it's 29 deg.f it wont be rain.

Pat K

Quote from: cathleeninnh on October 09, 2006, 09:58 AM NHFT
No, it's his pretty face.

Cathleen

LOL, well there something you don't hear alot.

Radical_Teen

Quote from: Pat K on October 03, 2006, 09:21 PM NHFT
aint it past your bed time little girl?

No it wasn't becuase I don't have a bedtime. I'm homeschooled remember, I don't need to wake up early.

Pat K

Well it is obvious, that you get delirious, later at night and need to bein bed. :)

Kat Kanning

Pat, have you been attending the Lloyd Danforth School of Commas in the evenings?

Radical_Teen

Quote from: Pat K on October 12, 2006, 07:00 PM NHFT
Well it is obvious, that you get delirious, later at night and need to bein bed. :)

No, I start getting tired at about 11:00.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 12, 2006, 07:03 PM NHFT
Pat, have you been attending the Lloyd Danforth School of Commas in the evenings?

I am an honer grad, also took the Danforth charm course.

Pat K

Quote from: kira_jane on October 12, 2006, 07:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on October 12, 2006, 07:00 PM NHFT

No, I start getting tired at about 11:00.

Thats what you think.

Lloyd Danforth

300,000 people without power in Buffalo.  More snow to come.  I'll bet NH is looking better and better to Jason.

KBCraig

PatK should go visit Jason.

Kat Kanning

2 ft of snow today, wow.  I think it's headed for NYC.   ;)

Pat K

Very funny, I was looking froward to a nice warm winter, Jason has assured me global warming is real.

Ruger Mason

Quote from: Pat K on October 13, 2006, 02:58 PM NHFT
Very funny, I was looking froward to a nice warm winter, Jason has assured me global warming is real.

You're behind the times.  The global warming cult, unable to explain why record cold weather still happens with regularity within the theory of "global warming", has created a new, temperature-neutral term:  "climate change".

If its a hot day, its climate change.  If its a cold day, its climate change.  Rain?  Snow?  Climate change.  Hurricanes and tornados?  All caused by "climate change."  And you're causing it every time you drive your SUV.  Duh.