• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Potluck Meet & Greet at Peaceful Assembly Church, Saturday at 5pm

Started by John, August 23, 2011, 05:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Potluck Meet & Greet at Peaceful Assembly Church, Saturday at 5pm. We'll likely hang out untill very well after dark.

My friend Rusty (whom some of you have met) will be visiting. We plan to tour the area and be back to church by 5pm on Saturday. If we may stop by your place during our tour, lemme know.

Rusty will also be joining us for Sunday morning service.

As always: all Peaceful people are welcome.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

http://lewrockwell.com/vance/vance254.html

maybe on Sunday you could discuss whether this guy is wrong or right.

I will be in church that evening in another town. Looks like lots of your friends will be in Jaffrey living free or die trying.

brycen

Great link, Russell - I posted it on Facebook. A lot of my friends and family are very conservative, and likely pro-war, and I hope some of them read it and start reconsidering their views on the military.

Russell Kanning

very cool
how about we be conservative in going to war and liberal in helping our neighbors

brycen

Very good, Russell. That's just as important as being Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative (the slogan on a Libertarian T-shirt I'm waiting to get delivered so I can have it during my Liberty Caravan).

MaineShark

Quote from: brycen on September 01, 2011, 03:50 PM NHFTVery good, Russell. That's just as important as being Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative (the slogan on a Libertarian T-shirt I'm waiting to get delivered so I can have it during my Liberty Caravan).

Please don't.  Phrasing things that way makes liberty-minded folks sound inconsistent and unprincipled.

We're the principled ones.  We are consistently pro-liberty.

Labeling yourself as inconsistent will make an average individual write you off and pay no attention to what you have to say.

We're consistent.  Liberals and Conservatives are inconsistent, sometimes supporting liberty, and sometimes not.

Joe

Russell Kanning

I am usually socially conservative and sometimes economically liberal.