• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fire next door

Started by AlanM, November 24, 2005, 08:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

While I was at work last night there was a fire in the building next door.   :'(  It was a second floor apartment. Looks like all the folks in the building are at least temporarily without homes. The building was saved, but the 2nd floor apartment was gutted, and there was smoke and water damage to all the apartments, 8 I believe.

AlanM

I will see if there is anyone collecting donations for the affected folks. I've known one of the affected persons for many years, and another for several years.

cathleeninnh

What would be best, Alan? Money, food, clothing? I can't help with housing. Are you coming to the WalMart protest? I could pass on something to you.

Cathleen

AlanM

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 24, 2005, 09:20 AM NHFT
What would be best, Alan? Money, food, clothing? I can't help with housing. Are you coming to the WalMart protest? I could pass on something to you.

Cathleen

There is a locally owned Convenience store (Gerry's Variety, nice folks) down the street that is gathering donations. If you would like to donate, you could send your donation to me, and I can pass it along.
My address is in the Porcupine Directory. Anyone not having the Directory can PM me and I will send you my address. (I prefer not posting my address for scammers to harvest)