• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"NH underground is just such people"

Started by sgtusmc, August 31, 2011, 10:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

US Military Veteran Help
   Violence is the only thing that you people see as the way to solve problems in this civilized society.  Violence only lasts a few seconds and it can be from killing as many innocent people as possible to one's own suicide.  Suicide can also be having the police kill you, as the safety of the public is their concern.  A man in Arab Tunisia kills himself on the steps of the government building to make his society aware of what the dictators over there are doing.  A US Military Veteran commits suicide on the VA steps down south of here a few years back to highlight what US Military Veterans are put through when we ask for help.  The Veterans Administration is out of control and each year they tell the public those mistakes were in the past we now have policies to make the Veterans our first priority.  In a few more years they will use the same line and get away with it again.  Our government is out of control with a select few using power and intimidation to destroy any one that wants change for the better of the citizens.  The Jack Kimball GOP chairman in NH wants change for the average citizen to make the party stronger taken power away from the well established want a bee.  The News Media believes to censor the opinion of the public prevents danger from people like me.  The NH Underground is just such people that the news media and the powerful elite of our government destroy until the citizen had enough and violence happens again. 
   What is wrong in this situation that just keeps repeating it self?  Correcting the wrongs equally for all citizens, following the rules, that ask for help has to be a must.  Everyone has to be equally bound to obey the same laws and rules as the next person.  Supreme Court Justices as well as their brother judges and attorneys from their club must obey and be bound by the same laws and rules as the rest of us.  The news media cannot discriminate against citizens' that are willing to speak openly and freely of the wrongs even committed by NH SC justices.  The NH SC refused to hear a case presented to them of Judge Peter Fauver criminally violating the law to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to steal from local residents.  The news media tells the public what a danger that I am to induce fear.  The NH government and VA stop my medical care for combat related disabilities until I stop my freedom of speech.  Two wrongs do not make a right but violence seems like a good way to go.
   The mighty arm of government refuses to speak with a disabled US Military Veteran.  The numbers of letters that I have written and published on the web speak.  The facts have been stated but the news media believes they can control public knowledge to ensure a dominant government rules us.  We in the USA should not have to use death and suicide to make the government aware of wrongs.  The mighty arm of freedom must stop government dominance at all costs. 
   You (meaning the government and police) can arrest me or detain me for I believe in the USA.  My letters over the year's talks about my PTSD, Amnesia, flashbacks and untreated head and back injuries related to combat and my time in the Marine Corps.  This is a powerful letter, so how will you explain this for the edge in my broken mind is so close.  IS violence unnecessary in a civilized society?  Can the VA and government explain why someone in need of medical care can't get it?  Stopping anyone's medical care for any reason is wrong and cannot happen.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217