• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jobs With out a SSN #

Started by AvatarofVirgo, November 24, 2005, 09:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

You need to be careful with these things. Anything out of the ordinary could be considered suspicious by the bank. See http://tinyurl.com/yvnutu for germane information. There are some truly anonymous debit cards you can get for cash or eGold, but they have some small fees associated with them. Privacy isn't free, but a little bit of time an expense toward preparation is more than worth the potential consequences if you are careless! I've avoided some potentially violent stalkers in the past by taking simple actions to ensure my privacy, so I suggest that others do the same.

penguins4me

There is no information at the link provided (to www.powerprivacy.com), merely uninformative snippets designed to pressure the reader into 1. registering for an account and 2. paying a fee once an account (which asks for a lot of personal information on a privacy-oriented site) has been registered.

Thank you, bugmenot, for shaving precious minutes off my total of wasted time! :P

-edit
There appear to be four "free" articles of which one is an advertisement and the others conflict with the stated claim that "You won't find these step-by-step information guides anywhere else". :P~

PowerPenguin

It is a pay site, but well worth it, IMHO. Let me know what info you specifically want, and I'll get it for you. Also note that the requested info doesn't lead to problems if you decide not to fill it in. The affiliate program at KeepYourAssets.net is similar. The software we use asks for SSN and other info, but we have no use for it, and won't ask for it if you don't want to hand it out. Commission is good, and you can get paid in pretty much any format (cash, eMetals, Liberty Dollars, etc). BTW, if you decide to poke around with it, please be sure to specify "andrew" as your referrer.

NOTE: I'm redoing the information on private on-line banking because some systems are under legal attack, and some new alternatives are emerging.