• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

911 nh

Started by sgtusmc, September 07, 2011, 07:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

It takes killing other people, not to correct the problem but to make your last act on this earth have meaning.  A free nation, made up of a civilized society that refuses to talk unless you have social proximity or a news media quiche to increase profits.  A 100% service connected, combat related disabled US Marine unable to get medical care caused by the government retribution until I stop writing opinion of government wrongs.  A nobody like me that has PTSD and a TBI from protecting and defending our Constitution from foreign enemy has no right to speak freely of the NH Supreme Court diminishing our Constitution to protect a brother judge.  I broke my back during one Vietnam Offensive and lost my hearing being blown off a runway during another Vietnam Offensive.  Four injuries defending our Constitution that government personal and news media use to harm my character in the public eye by the fear of claiming the "Danger to the Public" they say I am.  They have put me in jail and harass my family and friends at a cost 911 should have made us aware communication is the foundation of life it self.  I refuse to kill or violate the law as this gives our government and news media leverage to reject me as nobody. 
   Judge Peter Favuer criminally violated the constitution by enabling the Madbury NH selectmen to steal from local residents for personal gain.  The NH SC refused to hear the case presented to them by nobody that judge Fauver under a little used law made me (this nobody) an attorney.  Discrimination and/or Conflict of Interest to diminish our Constitution in any way make our NH SC null and void.  I have put these facts in the public eye so many times that if they were not total truth by proper legal means my head would be gone.   Our government by our highest law (Constitution) cannot harm any individual's character at anytime or any way yet they freely do it to me by using fear to control public knowledge.  To stop a 100% disabled US Military Veteran's medical care and the news media refuses to inform the public questions why killing has not happen yet.
   I cannot distinguish if this around me is real or I am still in that ditch on convoy deep in Cambodia as the enemy patrol passes with in inches of me.  Freely I speak of my mental situation for trying to understand why the people let public officials and judges violate what we give our lives for over here.  I have no memory of the USA from my TBI but I hold the rank of Sgt why?  Do I really sit here at a computer and write these letters, what is a computer?  Kill is the only word the Marine Corps taught me in boot camp.  Deep in the bush separated from my convoy, other Marines have it worse than me so toughen up and ride the event through. How do I know what world that I am in?  The free press would have to inform the public for communication is the only way in a civilized society such as the USA. 
   Corpsmen are not available as I am the only American on this convoy that is why medical help is not in question
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217