• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty in Our Lifetime Documentary

Started by VampireZIM, December 04, 2011, 11:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

Liberty in Our Lifetime. A feature length documentary about the activists who have picked up their lives and moved to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

This documentary will cover a wide arrange of activism and cover the different ideas that each person believes, is the correct path to bring about liberty in our lifetime. We will cover the political side as well as the anarchist/voluntariest side.  We will also include interviews of some of the more popular New Hampshire natives who's lives have benefited from the movement.

The interviews will focus on the interviewee and their story, rather than a back and forth with the interviewer.  I will also be capturing all the seasons of New Hampshire and the beautiful scenery as cut away scenes throughout this film. This documentary will be done with a professional quality, cinema grade camera and will be released in FULL HD 1080P.

So far I have a good group of people on-board with this project, Rich Angell will be handling the interviews, Stephanie Murphy will be helping with the storyline and narration and Hanna Hoffman will be helping with the score.

I will be producing, directing, writing and editing this production.  I have over 10 years in media and although this will be by far my largest project to date, my passion for the subject matter, as an early mover who has lived in New Hampshire for nearly 4 years, the importance of doing good work to progress my film making career and with the help of the other talented people who have signed on, I expect to produce a film that we can all be proud of.

I am very excited about this project and cant wait to get started, but in order to put this project in motion, I will need help with funding.  I have created a Kickstarter page to fund this project, with a set goal of $3500. This is the minimum amount required, to make this film, and any amount beyond this goal will help greatly.

If you care about the promotion of liberty, as I do, I urge you to help out in anyway you can, by pledging money to this cause.  Please visit the Kickstarter page and review the pledge options and rewards.

Documentary Home Page:  http://LibertyDocumentary.com
Facebook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/LibertyDocumentary
Kickstarter Page:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zim/liberty-in-our-lifetime

This fund raising project will end on January 31st at 11:59PM EST

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at fsp-docu@hotmail.com

Image taken from file footage, courtesy of Talley.TV

VampireZIM

Just for your information, the way Kickstarter works is that your pledge will not be charged to your card until the deadline date of January 31st at 11:59PM EST and only if the goal is reached.

I set this deadline for a reason, I understand that many of you are saving up for the holidays, but be assured that if you pledge NOW, it will NOT hit your card until January 31st or possibly the day after, so no need to wait... :)

Russell Kanning