• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ryan is moving to Grafton

Started by Ryan McGuire, September 08, 2011, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan McGuire

I'm moving to Grafton!

New Date: Saturday, September 24th

I'm moving out of my apartment in Nashua and would be grateful for some help loading/unloading some of my larger items:

King Bed
Sectional Sofa
Washer/Dryer (this may in fact need professional help)
La-z-boy
Desk
and about 15-20 boxes that I've already packed up.

The plan is to start in Nashua at 10AM, I'll leave with a u-haul trailer around noon, drive up to Grafton and unload around 2PM. I'll need help on both ends of my trip, but feel free to come to one or the other. Juice and Donuts will be provided in Nashua, Pizza and Beer will be provided in Grafton.

If you're planning on meeting in Grafton, the address is 140 Northwood Estates (off route 4 just north of kilton pond), which is at the far dead end of the road on the right.

John

I'll help some - on the Grafton end.

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Russell Kanning

thanks for the warning (red alert red alert ..... incoming porcupine at 12 oclock)
and the free food

other guys just start showing up at hte parties :)

ahhh northwoods estates ..... the upperclass neighborhood in Grafton. :)

what a big switch from an apartment in Nashua to an estate in free grafton.

Lloyd Danforth

I confused this with today. I might be in Boston next Saturday. Although I've never been up the road, I doubt there are many 'estates':)

Pat K

Oh no they don't meet Lloyds  Connecticut estate standards.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

The street could be riddled with Castles. I've never been on it.

Ryan McGuire

Regardless, I shall be king of mine  :icon_king:

Free libertarian

Ryan welcome to Grafton.  I  like Lloyd will likely be in Boston this coming Saturday, my alter ego has an engagement that he cannot miss.  Sorry I cannot help you unload.  While you are certainly going to be the king of your castle, I'm afraid the Emperor of Free Grafton may not be available this Saturday either but I will mention it to him that another royalty type needs assistance.

Ryan McGuire

This event has been delayed, the closing on the new house won't happen on time. :(

Thank-you to everyone that volunteered to help out, I'll update this thread again once I know a real move-in date.

Russell Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Whenever it happens, I'll be around to help you out on both the Nashua and Grafton sides.

Russell Kanning

how about a title of:

Ryan is trying to move to Grafton