• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ryan is moving to Grafton

Started by Ryan McGuire, September 08, 2011, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

brycen

Or, Ryan is moving to Grafton, but not as soon as he originally thought?

Ryan McGuire

There's a new event for moving my stuff out of Nashua for Saturday September 24th (that's this saturday).

Where my stuff is actually going is still up in the air, but it needs to at least leave my apartment. So it's either (hopefully) going up to Grafton that day, or it's going into storage :(

PassionatePantherrr

Ryan-

We're moving within Grafton this weekend too (Sat and Sun), so if you end up being able to bring your stuff up here, I'm figuring we can share the moving-karma wealth (help us with our stuff, and we'll help you with yours too); I'm making a list of who's said they're available when. :-) It's a busy weekend, Michael and Angie plan on moving to Danbury on Friday, we're moving on Sat/Sun, you may be moving up on Saturday, and the Apple Fest is on Sunday... drop me a pm, and I'll give you our phone number / addresses.

Russell Kanning

Ryan McGuire

Alright, Saturday is a go! I can move my stuff into the new place, and no intermediary storage necessary.

:pizza: and :beer: at my place!

Mike Barskey

Update: Ryan is leaving Nashua now. ETA for Grafton: 3:45p

Russell Kanning

viva la party and revolution .... or evolution or agorism or whatever people want to call it :)

Mike Barskey

Update: Ryan is still far from Grafton and is exhausted. There will be *no* unloading today. He will announce if he wants help unloading another time.

PassionatePantherrr

Thanks for the update here too, we may need help sometime tonight (taking a break for a bit), unpacking some boxes at the new place, reloading them at the old, and trying to move more stuff (bed, whirlpool tub, etc) tomorrow before the apple fest... if anyone is up for assisting, let me know, and I'll let you know when we'll be at which location.

Ryan McGuire

I'm here, finally!

I won't be unpacking any more tonight, but I'm going to start unpacking the truck tomorrow starting at 10AM. If you can drop by and help, that would be very cool.

Updated Facebook event

Russell Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

My goodness, Ryan has a beautiful home!

Ryan McGuire

Quote from: K. Darien Freeheart on September 25, 2011, 02:48 PM NHFT
My goodness, Ryan has a beautiful home!

I quite like it :) I hope to have things unboxed and invite people over for a game and/or movie night soon. I appreciated the help today Kevin! Mike, if you read this ever, you are awesome!