• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Unloading 9/13 in Bedford, + party for 6 y.o.?

Started by PassionatePantherrr, September 12, 2011, 01:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

Ok, so from this thread, Michael and his family are moving up. http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=24345.0
Thursday is his son's b-day (turning 6). Little guy's biggest concern was that he wouldn't have a party with kids his age if they moved up beforehand... I would throw the party up here in G, but we've come down sick. I'll still do something here if need be, but if we can arrange a party of kids down in Manchester for the kid, say lunchtime on Thursday, that would probably work fine. Anyone willing to take this on and coordinate getting Manch local liberty-kids together, say at a park or somesuch, to make him feel welcome/wish him a happy? Hopefully all will get well soon up here, but I don't want to risk getting them sick if possible. Let me know asap as they're en route now! Thanks!

PassionatePantherrr

Just as a note, Kevin, Ofer and Bill were there to help with unloading today.

I'll try to touch base with Kevin and see whether someone in the Manchester Welcome Wagon crew will be up for coordinating a b-day party down that-away for the little guy on Thursday. (we're still sick up here, but willing to put something together if need be). Keep me posted if you hear something, ok?

Pat K

Russell Kanning

hopefully we will hear about the ragin kids party

PassionatePantherrr

They came over to my place, our kids ran amok for awhile, candles were lit and blown out, cake was consumed, fun was had by all. :-)

KBCraig

Quote from: PassionatePantherrr on September 16, 2011, 05:21 AM NHFT
They came over to my place, our kids ran amok for awhile, candles were lit and blown out, cake was consumed, fun was had by all. :-)

So, Joe didn't start any arguments?  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

He probably tried, but none of the kids would bite :P

MaineShark

With a house full of pleasant people who enjoy intelligent discussions and would rather discuss things than rant incoherently, arguments are a rare thing.

And any party that wraps up with someone asking if he can use your Internet connection to get online and buy plane tickets because he's cutting his visit short and leaving NH tomorrow...

...so he can go get his family, load up the car, and move up here permanently, can't be all bad.

Joe

Pat K

John

Just seeing this thread...

Peaceful Assembly Church hosted dad and son overnight and...