• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lakes region group

Started by handgunz, December 10, 2010, 07:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

handgunz

Hello
My name is Glen
I see others have discussed a group for the lakes region and I intend to make it a reality. I will be at the meeting tomorrow in concord to talk to some folks who can help get it up and running and look forward to meeting and making many new friends. I'll be the short fat guy with the Grey beard and black "don't tread on me" hat feel free to give any advice or comments you think will help.

Thanks

Glen Aldrich
Gilford NH

Free libertarian

Thanks for your efforts Glen.

Kat Kanning

Wish we could be there to help!  just let us know when the lakes meeting will be, maybe we can make it.

handgunz

will you guys be at the concord meeting? I'm hoping Mike and Tony will help set up a date this weekend

Kat Kanning

Normally we would, but we can't be there this time.

Kat Kanning

Someone contacted the NH Free Press wanting to get in touch with like minded people in lakes region.  Shall I send your (plural - any of yous guys :) ) contact info to this gent?'

AntonLee

I can't be there today, but I would like to meet up with you guys soon.

You can give my contact info to whomever Kat.

handgunz

I started a yahoo group for the lakes region porcupines for those interested shoot me an email at glenaldrich@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. I will update the home page when I have a better idea what we want so for now I would like a pic for the homepage am appreciate all suggestions
Glen

handgunz

Hey Kat. I stared a yahoo group for the lakes region feel free to give them my email address

Glen
glenaldrich@gmail.com

handgunz

I started a yahoo group and a face book group called lakes region porcupines if you know anyone that might be interested

Glen
Gilford

MikeforLiberty

It's Christmas time at FedEx talk to you after the 25. :)