• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

danger

Started by sgtusmc, September 22, 2011, 06:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Danger
   A US citizen that is silenced for people with respectable public images does not agree with my words.  A 100% disabled US Marine has his medical care for combat related disabilities stopped until this US citizens stops writing opinion of government wrongs.  The Veterans Administration refuses to acknowledge my complaint letters even though the law requires it.  I have violated no laws and I volunteer every day to help other citizens have a better life.  Our government, the courts and VA officials classify me as mentally unstable and making no since to justify to the public their actions are legally enforceable.  The newspapers degrade my character to enable the trusted government officials to gain public support to scare the public into no action for they could be next.  Hitler is a scary subject but can this danger to the world be happening right here in NH.  A US citizen silenced as the injuries sustained defending against such government actions eats away at me.  The government uses the word "Public Safety" as the catch 22 to publicly justify character assignation as a tool to gain power. 
   To volunteer to help citizens from a different town that did not know me because they asked is what life is all about.  The NH Supreme Court has to at all cost be held to a standard of the Constitution as our highest law can never be diminished to protect one of their own.  When a citizen can prove with damming evidence of discrimination and conflict of interest on the actions of the NH SC a public hearing must be held at all cost at once.  The proof is documented in the case file in the NH SC records but a government cover-up by turning public character assignation in defiance of a Constitutional law against such actions exists and ignored for no citizens can take on the NH SC, it just is not done. 
   Our government and newspapers can believe what they are doing is for Public safety by censoring my words for I am a no-body living off a disability pension for uncivilized actions on foreign soil defending these very people.  Silence my words for the danger everyone wants to believe is the right action.  MY PTSD, TBI, broken back and loss of hearing in both ears makes me realize that this could never happen in the USA.  My head is pounding and my nose is dripping blood for I just got to get out of this place.  A VC patrol passes with in inches in my path back to the convoy that I must see through to the friendly camp.  A citizen in the USA must be held to the highest position even above the image of the NH Supreme Court Justices.  Which world is real and how can I tell.  Newspapers in the USA would want to tell the people's side for that is what life back in the world (USA) is about. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217