• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New mover, Bryce, is having a moving party on Oct 8th in Rochester.

Started by brycen, October 04, 2011, 12:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

brycen

Hello everyone. After arriving in NH on Sep 16th, and just staying somewhere temporarily while looking for a place, I finally moved into a place in Rochester on the 1st, but most of my stuff is still in storage. I am having a move-in party on Saturday October 8th, at from 10 am to about 1 pm. The address is 20 Lafayette St. I will be doing the standard pizza and beverage thing for my helpers.

I need at least a couple of strong people to help move my digital piano, also if anyone has a dolly that would be really handy for moving in my two filing cabinets. The piano and filing cabinets are the biggest items, most of the rest is boxes. I also need someone to help me pick up the storage container which is down at the Portsmouth U-haul, the cheapest way for me to get it here is to go down there and rent a trailer and haul it back but my car doesn't have a tow hitch.

I have a Facebook event page created for this, http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204967092905831.