• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nurse Patricia Smith Appeal Hearing "Manufacturing" Marijuana

Started by Free libertarian, October 04, 2011, 01:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

littlehawk

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 17, 2011, 12:06 PM NHFT
I got a question; Why are judges such assholes?

Because they are "well-paid" slaves doing the dirty deeds for their money-mastered banksters.

I see a "Occupy Judges Street" happening nationwide, perhaps.

Russell Kanning

she is going to spend some time in jail for something that might be legal before she gets out.

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 17, 2011, 12:06 PM NHFT
I got a question; Why are judges such assholes?

What kind of person does it take to become a judge?

What kind of person could knowingly preside over injustice, pleased that so long as the "rules" are followed, it's okay? And continue to do that, year after year?

Only an asshole, that's who.

littlehawk

The entire legal system is sculpted around injustice. And those idiotic lawyer based TV shows disguise the truth and glorify the pawns who work for the MoneyMasters. It is the same for the medical industry...as they continually throw all those fake doctor shows on the boob tube for your daily scheduled "programming."

Could we start a mass mailing to voice our concerns regarding Ms. Smith's situation? I'd be glad to start a Facebook page for her and try to get her some support. FB has been very advantageous in this regard even though I know some of you do not like FedBook. IMO, I think its a tool that can be used to OUR advantage....and we need every avenue possible.

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

We hope to get with Patricia soon for a more comprehensive interview on her thoughts on the entire process.   So it is likely another TALLEY TV video will be produced in the near future. In the meantime Patricia remains out of State Prison for a bit longer....it might take up to 90 days or so for the Supremes to utter a verdict.  Even if the Supremes overturn the Superior court decision and find that the warrant was bad and she doesn't do time in New Hampshire prison she will still be out big $.  The Federal government kidnapped her house and she had to pay a $51,000 ransom to get it back.  THIS money is gone forever, regardless.

At the "road show"  appeal hearing, only students were allowed to ask the Supremes questions....I was a little disappointed by this as I thought I might ask a polite question or two.    ;)

As a side note, when  I made arrangements for "permission" to film this, the government was already aware of who we were. Nice to be noticed eh?   Stay tuned for future updates.

littlehawk

Jurors may base their decison quite heavily on her growing such a large number of plants and having large amounts of cash in her home.

Did she have a large patient base that were MMJ users? She may need to have some explanation for the jurors.

NH is a pretty cool state but it surely needs MJ decrim and legalization. I think 14 states have undergone the change, including my state (woohoo)...and I'd like to see it spread. Hell, folks are already packing their things are moving to MMJ states.

Free The Weed!

KBCraig

Quote from: littlehawk on October 22, 2011, 01:58 PM NHFT
Jurors may base their decison quite heavily on her growing such a large number of plants and having large amounts of cash in her home.

Did she have a large patient base that were MMJ users? She may need to have some explanation for the jurors.

Unless the state supreme court orders a new trial, it's past the jury stage.

Free libertarian

Today  Patricia told me her appeal had failed.  What this means is she will likely be going to State Prison very soon.  The details of when are not yet known, I hope to learn all of that later this week.

This news furthers my resolve to end this stupid prohibition on self ownership. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 16, 2012, 12:56 PM NHFT
Today  Patricia told me her appeal had failed.  What this means is she will likely be going to State Prison very soon.  The details of when are not yet known, I hope to learn all of that later this week.

This news furthers my resolve to end this stupid prohibition on self ownership.

Armed men stormed her home, stole her money, arrested her... The tension of waiting through this process... judicial torture. And now a couple of years in prison, when she gets out with no job and probably no house. F'n monsters... bet they feel like good upstanding people. An ugly witch hunt mentality.    :(

Free libertarian

Absolutely Tom Sawyer...Although she may still have her house.   After the United States Attorney based in New Hampshire (John Kacavas) captured her house and declared it an enemy combatant or whatever fabricated terminology such douchebags use, she was able to pay a ransom of $51,000 and then the Feds released her naughty house. 

She is frightened and not looking forward to going to jail.  Of course neither the state or the feds could produce any victim and of course the arresting cop from the Grafton County Sheriff's Department um "forgot" the name of the informant while he was on the witness stand. 

This is America people...aren't you glad we're free?