• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nurse Patricia Smith Appeal Hearing "Manufacturing" Marijuana

Started by Free libertarian, October 04, 2011, 01:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

John P. Kacavas

I'm the U.S. Attorney for New Hampshire which keeps me quite busy imposing Washington's will on peaceful people in the Shire.

However, I'm not too busy to serve on the New England High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Executive Board, and even find time for my hobby of stealing people's homes and then selling them back to them.
Some may think my narrow set beady little eyes and tight frown indicate I am a mean, uncaring little asshole. But really I'm a people person, you see these pot heads are technically not people... I'm hoping to get some made into lampshades for my office! Won't my wife and kids think I'm a real tough character then!

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Free libertarian

She will be going to State Prison soon, as of yesterday she did not know the date. We hope to interview her later this week, if we know anything more we'll post it then.

Russell Kanning

sure the government produced a victim ... her name is Patricia :(

Free libertarian

Patricia gave testimony today at a public hearing to "legalize" (...and tax yeah yeah I know) marijuana.

The prohibitionists did not want to look at her as some of her testimony involved tears.  Apparently "just doing their job" is a magic answer for stealing a persons possessions and her life. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 25, 2012, 05:47 PM NHFT
Patricia gave testimony today at a public hearing to "legalize" (...and tax yeah yeah I know) marijuana.

The prohibitionists did not want to look at her as some of her testimony involved tears.  Apparently "just doing their job" is a magic answer for stealing a persons possessions and her life.

Good on her.  8)

Thanks for the update and showing support for her... May her "punishment" pass quickly and as easily as such things can.

Free libertarian

Patricia shows up in this video of the testimony around the 1 hour and thirty one minute mark.  It was a good day for Cannabis freedom activists to build alliances as representatives from LEAP, NH Comonsense, NH Compassion, norml (UNH chapter) , Free Concord and some familiar looking guy from Marijuana Just say Know were all there.   

Many thanks to Biker Bill - Adventures in the Free State - for filming the video here.  Garrett from Free Concord took video also.

NH Again Reconsiders Making Money Off NOT Harming Citizens

Russell Kanning

cool
at least legalize and tax would make some of us just tax dodges not evil drug dealers

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian

Free Keene TV had scheduled Patricia and Bob C to appear this past monday. Unfortunately Patrica was ill and couldn't make it.  She's been having trouble sleeping (gee imagine that) and is having a hard time keeping in good spirits.  Bob C. did make the show and video shot by Talley TV of the latest meeting with Patricia was aired.   

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I spoke to Patricia today.  Her motion for reconsideration of her appeal was denied.  Looks like she'll be notified soon of her "report to prison" date.  She agreed to stay in touch with me and I hope to publish her contact info. when I get it.

Some of you may recall, there was an appeal contesting the search warrant.  Police contend they were spying (okay I contend they were spying) from about 60-70 feet from her house. Yet they also admit they were on her property, which means their figure is wrong, her backyard is only about 30' deep. (I measured it...her lawyer never bothered )  The distance the cops claim 60-70 ' and the actual distance  didn't seem to matter.   

As an aside one of the arresting cops, Inspector James (Grafton County Sheriff Dept. guy featured in a TALLEY TV video ) had spoken with Patricia's boy friend after she was arrested and tried to tell him to disassociate with her.   He's also the guy I asked to speak to after her trial and he was too scared to talk while the camera was running.  Guess he's real proud of himself now....

Tom Sawyer

So curtilage is the issue that her lawyer screwed up on.

A friend of a friend got busted by helicopters spotting plants in his backyard... his lawyer was able to get it overturned because of curtilage.

Jim Johnson

This "curtilage" issue should be used when government raids are performed on the baseis of electricity use.