• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

pen cameras: $20 ea

Started by antijingoist, September 17, 2011, 06:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

antijingoist

I got a good deal on some pen cameras: $20 ea if I purchase 100.
I'd be happy getting one for me at the $20 price (and a few others), so I thought I'd try to find 97 others who would like one of these too.

The Pen Camera in question is this one: http://anarch.me/3x7

It saves the videos to a Micro SD card, just in case for whatever reason someone decides to in half, you can still get your data out.
Once I order and pay, it'll take about 2 weeks to get here. PM me if you want one or have questions. Just don't tell me you are going to order 100 and at the last minute tell me no. *glares at particular FSP'r that messed up the attempt the first time*

Specs:
Video format: AVI - 720*480/1280*960 video recording resolution - Built-in microphone records sounds/voice along with video - Support TF/Micro SD card up to 8GB  - Built-in 150mAh lithium battery recharged by any powered USB port - Working time: about 4 hours - Package includes: - 1 * Spy camera pen - 1 * 100~240V US plug AC charger - 1 * USB charging and data cable - 1 * Software CD - 1 * User manual

These are being sold at cost. My motivation at the moment is to get a lot of them into the area, and to get one for me at the $20 price. Smiley It's cheap, Kratzer, who went to school with me, assures me its a decent product for the price (considering it's normally $40), and they are doing this for me to get some freeish publicity.

Jim Johnson

Becky Thatcher

The former prez would love it.  He's into Mission Impossible right now, especially Barney the techno guy, so we'll buy one.  It's a great Christmas present for a kid.

KBCraig

Will you mail them? I'd take two at that price. I know you want to get them into the hands of more people in the Shire, so I'd step aside if you sold out.

By "Supports Windows ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista", I assume they mean whatever software comes with it. If it mounts like a normal disk and is an actual .avi file, it should be useable with any Mac or *nix machine.

Dave Ridley

i'm in the market for one and will take a look at whatever you have for sale next time we're in the same place and it's practical.   the unknown here and the weak link seems to be how long it will record on one charge.  also how easy is it to start and stop the recording.  and how obvious is it that it's not just a pen....

anyway thanks for looking into this AJ...
We need more internal trade.

CurtHowland

It's well worth $20 to me to see if it works on my Linux system.

Please put me down for one.