• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Scientific Censorship of Wikipedia: Magnetic Reconnection

Started by michaelsuede, March 21, 2011, 03:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelsuede

A video I made that details what is going on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQynU1K3P8Y#ws

Recently I was banned from editing the magnetic reconnection page on Wikipedia after adding a criticism section to the article main page.

As you will see below, the entire section is fully sourced by numerous peer reviewed publications and meets the minimum Wikipedia guidelines for content.  After adding this section, a handful of people decided they didn't like what I had to say so they set about deleting this section of the article without any justification.

In preventing this vandalism to the page, I was issued a "Block" which prevents me from making edits to Wikipedia.  Of course, they claimed I was engaging in an edit war.  This is ridiculous since engaging in an edit war is not the same as preventing vandalism.

Now I admit that the section may not read in an encyclopedic manner, but that is not grounds for deletion since the content can be edited for style without deleting the entire section.  The bottom line is that the criminals in charge of the "magnetic reconnection" page are engaging in scientific censorship to prevent science that refutes their lies from being placed on Wikipedia.

Anyone reading this that agrees with my position should add the criticism section back into the article and tell the liars to stuff their junk science where the sun doesn't shine.

For more papers that refute "magnetic reconnection" and "frozen-in magnetic fields" look here.

The censored Wikipedia criticism section of magnetic reconnection.

Russell Kanning

jerry

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 22, 2011, 09:41 AM NHFT
scientific "correctness" rules at the wikipedia

Wikipedia policy states: "If a viewpoint is held by an extremely small (or vastly limited) minority, it does not belong in Wikipedia regardless of whether it is true or not and regardless of whether you can prove it or not, except perhaps in some ancillary article."

Russell Kanning

Alex Libman

For the past few years I've been holding on to an idea about decentralizing the Wikipedia phenomenon through a project of static mirrors that pull from multiple wikis and let the user choose the order of precedence.  So for example you click a Wikipedia link to an article, if there's an equivalent article from Liberpedia / Conservapedia / etc it would be displayed instead, depending on the settings.  A nice AJAX interface could make jumping between article versions and comparing them very easy.  It would also include a "wiki-patch syntax" where you can have an article pulled in from another source, like Wikipedia, but with "patches" that add / remove / rearrange / annotate / etc various sections.

If only I had the time...