• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Us is switching from killing brown people to killing black people

Started by Jim Johnson, October 14, 2011, 03:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Wow, your parents were brave enough to fly half way across the galaxy with out any hope of return, but they were "weak-willed". 
You say you wanted to learn Algebra, but you also say your parents tricked you into learning Algebra, and you got back at them by skipping school.

It doesn't take a lot of will or a lot of force to over come a 5 year old.  Tell him he is not going to eat tonight or he has to stay in his room until he does his task.  To a child both of those are tantamount to a death sentence. 

So, why did you need to get back at your parents?

Alex Libman

Underequipped attempts at psychoanalysis and insults ignored.

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 19, 2011, 04:59 PM NHFTAlex you have a need to lump everyone in the Free State movement together. They're all wrong and you're right...

No, I don't.  But any movement does have a center of gravity, and some clear generalization can be drawn about certain well-defined sub-groups, like the regular posters of this forum who lynch me every time I disagree with their religion.

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 19, 2011, 04:59 PM NHFTMaybe you are the problem?

Maybe.  I must perpetually reevaluate that possibility - but on the basis of logic, not social metaphysics.

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 19, 2011, 04:59 PM NHFTRussell and Jim both are some of the best folks you'd ever put your trust in... both have been more than kind/generous to my family. Both are always willing to help others including risking their own safety. Years of working beside these two has shown me what they are made of. Rare individuals that have contributed and sacrificed much.

The simpler a system, the easier it is to predict.  The perhaps unfortunate but unavoidable complexity of my philosophy makes my life a lot more turbulent.  Ian Fraudman stabbed me (and rational people everywhere) in the back and didn't even comprehend what he was doing.  If something like that can happen, interpersonal trust is a luxury that no rational mind should ever, ever allow!

Jim Johnson

Alex Libman

Notice how I keep making substantive points that you keep running away from.  This trend has gone on for years.  Instead of being able to discuss the issues of war and peace logically, you resort to a "strength in numbers" gang mentality, distractions, and insults.

Are you ever going to admit that your emotions influence your opinion about geopolitics?  I've always admitted and confronted my emotions publicly, and the factual strength of my position has only increased as the result.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Alex Libman on October 20, 2011, 12:24 AM NHFT
Ian Fraudman stabbed me (and rational people everywhere) in the back and didn't even comprehend what he was doing.  If something like that can happen, interpersonal trust is a luxury that no rational mind should ever, ever allow!

Your point about Ian deleting some of his BBS was one of the things we might have come to agree about... however your crazy sounding presentation meant that it never gained any traction.

As to "interpersonal trust is a luxury that no rational mind should ever, ever allow!" Well, it's going to be a lonely life for you, if you can't ever trust anyone. Alex you need to come to realize that everything to know about life doesn't come out of the left side of your brain. You need to develop interpersonal skills, laughing, crying, living and loving are so much better with people to share the feelings with. The risk is that some will let you down, but it beats the alternative.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Alex Libman on October 20, 2011, 09:59 AM NHFT
Notice how I keep making substantive points that you keep running away from.  This trend has gone on for years.  Instead of being able to discuss the issues of war and peace logically, you resort to a "strength in numbers" gang mentality, distractions, and insults.

Are you ever going to admit that your emotions influence your opinion about geopolitics?  I've always admitted and confronted my emotions publicly, and the factual strength of my position has only increased as the result.

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
    A kiddley divey too, wooden shoe?

You should confront the reason you want to kill people for their own good.

Russell Kanning

I have met many people inside this movement that I enjoy and trust.

An old guy told me recently that a relative of his enjoyed the great depression in Oklahoma, because everyone helped each other out.

My, and many of my friends, philosophies can be boiled down to a few words, passed on, and experienced. I start with the golden rule and work up towards other things that Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount. That keeps me busy for now. Others start with a NAP and build friendships from there.

Complicated theories that don't help other people are not too appealing to those of us with good lives and good friends.

my friend Lloyd is right. We need pets and sometimes they can change. :)

btw I hear that a Brown guy in Africa was killed today. I guess he will now meet his reward for all of his bad deeds.

littlehawk

QuoteAn old guy told me recently that a relative of his enjoyed the great depression in Oklahoma, because everyone helped each other out.

Yes. This is it! If things continue to spiral downwards, people will be in that same boat. As crazy as it may seem this is what we need, IMHO. A return back to basics....simple living, sharing with others, helping each other out and finding that true happiness comes from within. Maybe 2012 won't be the "end of the world" as per Mayan beliefs but maybe 2012 will be more of a spiritual awakening, a new light and a new beginning. :)

On that good note and inspiration I think I'll roll up a joint and "medicate" myself.  ;)