New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Grafton county/Upper Valley outreach  (Read 1039 times)

John

• "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." - Emma Goldman
  • Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
Grafton county/Upper Valley outreach
« on: October 22, 2011, 08:40 AM NHFT »

Feel free to post any recent Grafton county/Upper valley outreach that you've done, seen, heard of, or would like to take part in here.

Lloyd Danforth

• Global Moderator
  • Enemy of the State
Re: Grafton county/Upper Valley outreach
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 05:58 PM NHFT »

The Mascoma Players are presenting a production of 12 Angry Jurors at the Mascoma Valley Regional High School Friday and Saturday at 7PM and Sunday at 2PM.
Some of us are planning on holding NHJURY.COM  signs both before and after the performance. We don't yet know what time it gets out. We are looking for help. I'll be there Fri. and Sunday.

John

• "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." - Emma Goldman
  • Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:05 PM NHFT »

I can't get the picture to copy otherwise I would post it (with activist/outreach info) on facebug at NH JUROR OUTREACH, UPPER VALLEY LIBERTY, FIJA ALI, general status post, etc., etc.

Maybe some facebug type will help?

Lloyd Danforth

• Global Moderator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 07:28 PM NHFT »

I tried again:

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:10 AM NHFT »

Some of us are planning on holding NHJURY.COM signs both before and after the performance. We don't yet know what time it gets out. We are looking for help.

I'm committed to being there for some - but not alone.

Any other helpers?

MTPorcupine3

• Radical
  • First 1000 Porcupine, moved 17 June 2007
    • Sovereign Solutions
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:14 AM NHFT »

Any other helpers?

Yes.

MTPorcupine3

• Radical
  • First 1000 Porcupine, moved 17 June 2007
    • Sovereign Solutions

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 12:49 PM NHFT »

Any other helpers?

Yes.

Thanks! ... and particularly for cross posting ...

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 07:41 PM NHFT »

Today.
Grafton county/Upper Valley: Peaceful Assembly Church's Peace and Forgiveness outreach activist meets former severe drug addict doing his own Peaceful anti-drug outreach. Former addict still has some outstanding legal issues to deal with in another county... Gave lots of info (fiJURORa/Don't Take the Plea/Peaceful Assembly Church, Peace and Forgiveness/etc.) and contact info. The guy “gets it.”

Kat Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 08:54 PM NHFT »

Awesome :)

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 08:43 PM NHFT »

Grafton County, NH/Upper Valley (NH+VT) JUROR info outreach highlight this week: Wearing old (80s style? florescent yellow on black) “FULLY INFORMED JUROR” “We are everywhere” t shirt (while carrying brochures in pocket) to yoga class leads to conversation... leads to approval to place FIJA brochures on Upper Valley's best health club's information table alongside general nonprofit community events info... + more. You can also do this kinda stuff. ;)

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 07:03 PM NHFT »

Posting some past highlights (fyi) before I delete them from facebug.

posted Nov. 1:
Grafton county/Upper Valley (NH/VT) outreach: Since April, always JUROR info signs in front and back windows... Now Fall = shirt with pockets = brochures from back pocket to shirt pocket = top half sticks out = VERY visible again... Woman in store says, “Hey! I saw your car at court parking lot...” Converse outside about her friend in prison (very sad and maddening story), roll of JURORs, Don't Take Plea, public pretender's roll in putting her friend in prison, entire court system is a scam, her friend should not feel guilty nor remain silent about abuse by system, Peaceful Assembly Church... and many things in between... Other general outreach also. :)

posted Aug. 25:
Outreach in Lebanon, Upper Valley, Grafton county today: Since the JUROR info sign propped up in the front window of my car – everywhere & every time I go somewhere and park - gets so much attention, I make sure to have brochures ready for those who are clearly curious/interested... Spent over a half hour today with one guy who has had it with the way things are going... FYI - I'M ALMOST OUT OF fiJURORa and Don't Take the Plea brochures.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:05 PM NHFT by John »

Tom Sawyer

• Riding out the days events.
  • Insider
  • Enemy of the State
  • Talley Ho!
    • politicalGRAFFITI.com
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 09:02 PM NHFT »

Good on ya John, thanks for your tireless efforts.

Free libertarian

• Just Rubbing Edges With The Grid
  • Revolutionary
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 10:29 PM NHFT »

John thanks for doing the outreach.  If you run out of brochures new one's are on the way. Thanks to Ian 1,000 NHJury.com brochures have been ordered from the printer.  It is likely some of them will find their way back to the hinterlands of Grafton soon if you are interested. 

John

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Boss
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 07:41 PM NHFT »

JUROR info signs at high school on Rt. 4 were knocked over and buried during last week's storm...
They became visible again this morning... I straightened them back up this afternoon.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up