• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton county/Upper Valley outreach

Started by John, October 22, 2011, 07:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Feel free to post any recent Grafton county/Upper valley outreach that you've done, seen, heard of, or would like to take part in here.

Lloyd Danforth

The Mascoma Players are presenting a production of 12 Angry Jurors at the Mascoma Valley Regional High School Friday and Saturday at 7PM and Sunday at 2PM.
Some of us are planning on holding NHJURY.COM  signs both before and after the performance. We don't yet know what time it gets out. We are looking for help. I'll be there Fri. and Sunday.

John

I can't get the picture to copy otherwise I would post it (with activist/outreach info) on facebug at NH JUROR OUTREACH, UPPER VALLEY LIBERTY, FIJA ALI, general status post, etc., etc.

Maybe some facebug type will help?

Lloyd Danforth

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 03, 2011, 04:58 PM NHFTSome of us are planning on holding NHJURY.COM signs both before and after the performance. We don't yet know what time it gets out. We are looking for help.

I'm committed to being there for some - but not alone.

Any other helpers?

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: John on November 04, 2011, 01:10 AM NHFT

Any other helpers?

Yes.

John

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on November 04, 2011, 07:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on November 04, 2011, 01:10 AM NHFT

Any other helpers?

Yes.

Thanks! ... and particularly for cross posting ...

John

Today.
Grafton county/Upper Valley: Peaceful Assembly Church's Peace and Forgiveness outreach activist meets former severe drug addict doing his own Peaceful anti-drug outreach. Former addict still has some outstanding legal issues to deal with in another county... Gave lots of info (fiJURORa/Don't Take the Plea/Peaceful Assembly Church, Peace and Forgiveness/etc.) and contact info. The guy "gets it."

Kat Kanning

John

Grafton County, NH/Upper Valley (NH+VT) JUROR info outreach highlight this week: Wearing old (80s style? florescent yellow on black) "FULLY INFORMED JUROR" "We are everywhere" t shirt (while carrying brochures in pocket) to yoga class leads to conversation... leads to approval to place FIJA brochures on Upper Valley's best health club's information table alongside general nonprofit community events info... + more. You can also do this kinda stuff. ;)

John

Posting some past highlights (fyi) before I delete them from facebug.

posted Nov. 1:
Grafton county/Upper Valley (NH/VT) outreach: Since April, always JUROR info signs in front and back windows... Now Fall = shirt with pockets = brochures from back pocket to shirt pocket = top half sticks out = VERY visible again... Woman in store says, "Hey! I saw your car at court parking lot..." Converse outside about her friend in prison (very sad and maddening story), roll of JURORs, Don't Take Plea, public pretender's roll in putting her friend in prison, entire court system is a scam, her friend should not feel guilty nor remain silent about abuse by system, Peaceful Assembly Church... and many things in between... Other general outreach also. :)

posted Aug. 25:
Outreach in Lebanon, Upper Valley, Grafton county today: Since the JUROR info sign propped up in the front window of my car – everywhere & every time I go somewhere and park - gets so much attention, I make sure to have brochures ready for those who are clearly curious/interested... Spent over a half hour today with one guy who has had it with the way things are going... FYI - I'M ALMOST OUT OF fiJURORa and Don't Take the Plea brochures.

Tom Sawyer

Good on ya John, thanks for your tireless efforts.

Free libertarian

John thanks for doing the outreach.  If you run out of brochures new one's are on the way. Thanks to Ian 1,000 NHJury.com brochures have been ordered from the printer.  It is likely some of them will find their way back to the hinterlands of Grafton soon if you are interested. 

John

JUROR info signs at high school on Rt. 4 were knocked over and buried during last week's storm...
They became visible again this morning... I straightened them back up this afternoon.