• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Make Sure It's Me" by Kate Wenner

Started by sgtusmc, October 24, 2011, 09:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Make sure it's me
   A play written by Kate Wenner of southwest Massachusetts about military Traumatic Brain Injury and the great life is a secret of the VA to be told.  Ken Smith of Veterans Today writes a raving review about the military men and women that come back with untreated disabilities.  The Veterans Administration since they were established do not recognize or treat the thousands of disabled veterans that comes back with unseen TBI.  Mary Murphy war widow and prison Chaplin sees daily the neglect and shame placed on those disabled that came back to be neglected or locked up as the VA uses public ignorance to cover up their cruel method of budget games.  First hand I live the very life of ignorance, neglect and harm cast upon a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran with PTSD and TBI.  Mentally a danger or criminally harmful are words the VA and NH government use to stop my freedom.  I forget things or may be answer questions out of context.  I live in a different world at times or may be mentally I just am not here with you.  It to me sounds like Kate wrote a real life example of what it is like to come back to the "world" USA a place that does not want us.  My words are silenced by a news media that is the catalyst to the ignorance of the entire situation of US Military TBI and PTSD shame and defeat.  The Veterans Today web site censors almost all my articles or responses to the ones they write contained on their pages for the public to learn from and read.
   Mock and shame a 100% disabled veteran with PTSD-TBI by character assignation as retribution to stop freedom of speech.   No US citizen is allowed to talk about illegal, Constitutional crimes committed by the NH Supreme Court if government officials bar that citizen from doing so.  Judge Peter Favuer used the trusted power of the people and the integrity of the Courts to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to steal from local residents for personal gain.  I volunteer to help the people of Madbury NH for it is criminal discrimination and a conflict of interest that the NHSC refuses to hear a case of crimes by a brother judge against the peace and dignity of the state and USA.  Kate writing a play or maybe people like this war widow giving her life to make it better for others will wake up this free nation (USA).
   I am a no-body with no place to go except the eternity all Marines are going to for what we have done.  I am proud of my service to the USA for people that never serve cannot dream up the rules of war.  Military PTSD-TBI is something I have learned to live with.  Some day may be people like Kate Wenner will recognize just how much plays like "Make Sure It's Me" can benefit the fallen US Military Veteran living in our society today.  Censoring my words is not right.
Thank You Ken Smith and Kate Wenner
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217