• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Veterans Suicide-Ken Smith"

Started by sgtusmc, November 05, 2011, 07:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

"Veterans Suicide-Ken Smith"
   Here is a man that writes many times about Veterans Suicide a subject those NH residents and editors do not want me to talk about.  The VA shuns me but that is not because of my PTSD-TBI suicide attempts.   The VA shuns me because my VA medical is stopped for all care except show (fluffing my file for public view).  The new saying is that I am a whiner from all the letters that I write.   I refuse as a citizen of the USA to stop telling the world that the New Hampshire Supreme Court refused to hear a case where a brother judge/attorney criminally violated the Constitution to harm US citizens.  It is every citizen's obligation to stop government wrongs at all costs.  I receive nothing as a volunteer helping a family from a different town take a case of government wrongs to the NH SC.  The government can never be given the right to stop a US Military Veterans medical care to silence free speech.  Government retribution is clearly a crime spelled out in the Constitution our highest law.  Ken Smith writes about Veterans Suicide but you refuse to hear some one that is there daily.  The harm of censoring opinion is clear in this letter. 
   A civilized society communicates to avoid the need for violence.  The newspapers censor my letters, the government criminally harms my life, the VA stops my medical care and I still refuse to use violence.  What is wrong with me?  NH Governor Lynch charged me money to tell him of these wrongs, took my money and never talked to me.  I still have the written receipt.  Public name calling by law enforcement, government officials, editors and citizens such as the USMC Cpl that labeled me a whiner all to isolate me from public knowledge of these wrongs.  It is happening to US Military Veterans across the USA but no one will listen.  Suicide to escape the silent demons is provoked by no one hearing the US Military Veteran that is unable to be heard.  I can write great letters (in my own mind) but to speak to someone is limited by my disability of not hearing from being blown off the runway and my limit memory short/long term from the PTSD/TBI.  How does a US Military Veteran not burden the public for the shame and innuendos such a need for help will bring.  The VA policy of reject and delay still goes on today as new programs are started to satisfy the public's quest.  The new programs are a cover up for the need is to hear what the veteran is saying not start new programs.  Using a 100% disabled veterans medical care as a weapon highlights just how dominant suicide is provoked yet not talked about.  Communicate to avoid suicides.
   Veterans across the USA and Canada call me daily as each is disabled and rejected by the VA in there need for help.  Some talk to me about suicide and I use positive talk and thoughts to stop them.  I explain my attempts over the year since I came back come when I am in a flashback.  Each phone caller encourages me to continue writing for someone has to let the USA know the thousands of rejected disabled US Military Veterans from every war being delayed or rejected by the very US government department established to help them.  The newspapers censoring my letters delays/stops the public hearing the words of veteran's suicides a subject not talked about.  Thank You Ken Smith for helping US Military Veterans as the USMC birthday Nov. tenth and Veterans Day on Nov. eleventh come near. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217