• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Jim Johnson

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 07, 2011, 09:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Happy Birthday Jim

Hi this is William.

Jim is a good friend of mine. We have been friends since I was quite young.

:campfire: :occasion13: :occasion13: :occasion1: :occasion1: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :occasion14: :blueman: :blueman: :blueman: :munky2: :fencing: :occasion18: :wav: :party-smiley-020: :icon_war: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pitchforked: :worship: :bow: :pirateship: :black_kitty: :Mr. Burns: ::UN_Burn:: :occasion15:

Jim Johnson

Thank You William.
You are a great friend of mine.  ;D

Kat Kanning

That was so cute. :)

Happy birthday, Jim  :D

dalebert

Happy Birthday!

I should mold you a cake out of cauliflower mash. I can even make it pink like pink icing by blending in a red bell pepper! ;)

Becky Thatcher

Happy Birthday, Jim!!  :occasion15: :Bacon_by_danniep: :occasion14:

Mmmm, cake, bacon, and beer makes a party!!

I should mold you a cake out of cauliflower mash. I can even make it pink like pink icing by blending in a red bell pepper!

Dale, crumbled gay bacon would make an even more colourful icing and add nitratey goodness to the cauliflower mash.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Birthday, :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :Bacon_by_danniep: :blueman: :blueman: :icescream: :icon_drummer: :occasion13: Jim!  You must be one of the oldest guys in our group!

Scott Roth

Happy Birthday, Jim.  Hope it's a great day for you. :D

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Damn! That Bastard baked a cake for him!!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 07, 2011, 04:10 PM NHFT
Damn! That Bastard baked a cake for him!!
Don't worry, it wouldn't be gay unless Pat K made it out of cauliflower mash, and red bell peppers to make it pink. 
It's a nice thought though.

Jim Johnson

Thank you everyone!
It was a great day. 
I had a very interesting philosophical discussion with Lauren at Taco Bell about what the Libertarians will look like after they are co-opted by the Government; then she bought me a big, fluffy, cloth recliner. 
Lauren also made a scallop chowder for dinner that was the best chowder I have ever tasted.
:)

Russell Kanning

all the most important discussions happen at taco bell
?
so how many of the libertarians are going to be coopted .... and on what day should I be looking out for it

Jim Johnson

all of them
any day now
The reasons they will want to be co-opted was the interest in part.  Lauren is thinking about writing an article on the subject.

Lloyd Danforth

Well, I won't to be co-opted! I don't find co-oping interest in!

Tom Sawyer

It's not nice to make fun of the mentally challenged.  ;D