• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Jim Johnson

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 07, 2011, 09:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd will be early on the co-opted wagon.

"Hey he's on the republican ticket, but he's mostly libertarian."

:icon_pirat:

Free libertarian

Co-opted? Never!  Damn those bastards! ...I is a free libertarian!   

Oh yeah...Happy birthday Jim.   :occasion15:   So I guess a cushy recliner is what  I have to look forward to in  a couple of years?

John

Kat Kanning

Old Man Johnson has his rocker now, he's all set  ;D

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 08, 2011, 04:18 PM NHFT

I'm not on any ticket. Local elections have nothing to do with political parties.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 09, 2011, 05:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 08, 2011, 04:18 PM NHFT

I'm not on any ticket. Local elections have nothing to do with political parties.

Just giving you a hard time Lloyd.  :)  (sorry)
That's the main way I see the co-opting happening ie. people being lured away from principle for an "electable" candidate.

Got to check out old man Johnson's easy chair... he is indeed living large, nice gift from Lauren.

Becky made French Apple Cake, which was very good, then we watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Lloyd Danforth

I thought that you may have been miss-informed as I am surrounded by libertarians who run as republicans to do what they agreed to when the joined the FSP.

QuoteThat's the main way I see the co-opting happening ie. people being lured away from principle for an "electable" candidate.

Not likely for me as I have voted Libertarian in every election since 1972 except for 'writing in' Ron Paul in 2008 which I will probably be doing again next year.

Lloyd Danforth

But, we digress from Old Jim Johnson who is on and off his rocker.

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth