• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

236 USMC

Started by sgtusmc, November 10, 2011, 09:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

236 years Marine Corps
   236 years of fighting for the USA and the newspapers cannot even print our opinion letters of wrongs in our government.  What is wrong?  Suicidal, you cannot even mention that without drawing honest remarks to be successful at it.  Driving my car last Saturday and a sharp pain down through my head and the left side of my face is completely numb as my cheek muscle vibrates on it's own.  Ten seconds later it is like what is happening.  I was fine the rest of the day except moments of disorientation would hit at the oddest times. TBI and PTSD are two of my four service connected disabilities. Three of my four are combat related from my tour in the MC.  The Veterans Administration is a joke playing with the medical care of US Military Veterans costing lives.  The VA does great support and other things for Veterans across the USA.  The VA cannot be allowed to single out a select few and for technical reasons reject or worse Red Flag and the newspapers silence the voice of the US Military Veteran dying on the street.  It is the Marine Corps birthday today and Veterans Day tomorrow and for what to come back as second-class citizens.
   Repetitive is how some describe my letters.  How repetitive is it to day after day suffer with the disabilities gained fighting for your freedom.  Any US citizen's medical care cannot be contingent on not writing opinion letters of government wrongs.  The NH Supreme Court cannot have so much power that they can allow brother Judge/attorney violate the Constitution to harm innocent citizens and get away with it.  The NH SC cannot refuse to hear a case where a US citizen factually documents and files a case of criminal Constitutional crimes against the peace and dignity of the USA harming the people by a judge/attorney.  This story should be plastered across the front page of every paper in the USA repetitively until the wrongs are corrected.  236 years to come home to what fighting to stay alive because suicide is illegal?
   Flashbacks, pain, disorientation does not stop this US Marine from moving on.  The sharp drilling pain in the side of my head above my left ear at this very moment is a fact this US Marine should not have to write about.  Coming back from a flashback in mid air after jumping off a cliff to do that illegal act only to catch my pant leg on the top of a fifty-foot birch tree that safely lowers me to the ground brings repetitive questions why did we come back to a nation that does not want us.  Self-pity, crybaby is now our classification as this civilized society will thank us with parades and parties the day after the Marine Corps Two Hundred Thirty sixth.  The day is Veterans Day maybe instead of parades just listen and hears what we are saying.  Confusion, disorientation I see in this letter but there is nothing so powerful as the truth and this is truly my life.  What are we fighting for next stop is Vietnam.  To think NH had to let me out of jail as the terrorist charges were bogus.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217