• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lloyd is making a mockery of the American Political System

Started by Jim Johnson, November 12, 2011, 07:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 12, 2011, 05:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 03, 2011, 08:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 03, 2011, 03:35 PM NHFT
NH: Controversy may attend "Ron Paul Church Crawl"

New Hampshire liberty update:   Grassroots Ron Paul backers are raising some eyebrows with a plan to flyer vehicles during church services.

Flyers on vehicles piss people off, period.
I was at Hempfest in Boston a couple of months ago. People get in your face practically demanding you take their handout. I took the first one. When I took the second one I said, "Oh, wait!" and handed them the first one. It went like that all day.
Flyering is an important aspect of the APS.  From the beginning people have been writing stuff on stuff and handing it to random, unknown people in the hope that their brief encounter would transmit the hopes and dreams of a new Nation.  Everything from lets 'Kill the King's tax guy' to 'Have you seem my dog' and 'vote for some guy you don't know'.  People would take the flyers from handing-out-ers and nod peacefully and discreetly tossing it away when they saw a word they didn't agree with like: vote, salvation or 'with brown spots'... and then came Lloyd with his re-handing-outing; which I feel, but I could be wrong, is a completely outrageous disrespect of the American institution of Flyering.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian

Ever since those Wright brothers started this flyering business things have gotten so messed up! If we were meant to flyer, we'd have been born with wings dammit!!

Jim Johnson

I'm really not going to read your crap until you put it on a flyer that I can immediately throw away... as is the APS tradition.

Tom Sawyer

You're not following the Lloyd TechniqueTM
You should recycle and regift the flyer to others... haven't you been paying attention!

Sam A. Robrin

Flyer, flyer,
Pants in dryer...

...or something like that.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 13, 2011, 10:53 AM NHFT
You're not following the Lloyd TechniqueTM
You should recycle and regift the flyer to others... haven't you been paying attention!
The Lloyd technical of re-gifting is the problem, it's probably going to cause a collapse an entire part of the APS.

And Yes, I have noticed the references, by two people who are not women, to the incorrect spelling of flier, which makes me very extra concerned.

Tom Sawyer

I go with my spell checker.

flyer
noun
variant spelling of flier.

I don't know y seems manlyer (sic) than i.

Heck, they made this language up from so many different sources, why can't I go all freeform and shit? Plus Jimmy did it first and everyone knows I want to be just like Jimmy.