• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Strange call to Peaceful Assembly Church

Started by John, November 17, 2011, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Someone claiming to be a state bureaucrat who's name and voice I do not recognize left a strange message at Peaceful Assembly Church's phone today. He did not get my name right and did not use the name Peaceful Assembly Church, even though the name Peaceful AssemblyChurch is right on the outgoing message he recorded after... I recorded it onto porc 411.

I'm hoping someone will link that 411 call here. Thanks!

In the meantime, can anyone think of any songs which have to do with elevators?

Scott Roth

KBCraig

Tom Sawyer

Porc 411 recording

http://nh.porcupine411.com/2011/11/17/audio-message-from-connell-john-6035237111-4/

Strange that the first contact wasn't to notify "Our records show that the inspection is past due." or something to that effect.

I know a girl in Grafton town
Makes her living going up and down...
Elevator operator

Russell Kanning

if the church got an elevator some bureaucrat would show up wanting to raise the property taxes

Tom Ploszaj

It appears that the caller is in error since if there is an elevator it would be exempt and the caller has mistaken the definition of the state's elevator "rules".

section 157-B:2 Definitions. – In this chapter:
    I. "Owner'' means a person, partnership, association, or corporation who is the holder of title to, or who leases an elevator or accessibility lift from the holder of title to, a building in which there is an elevator or accessibility lift, as defined in this section, except an elevator or accessibility lift for the exclusive use of the holder of title in the holder's home.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/xii/157-b/157-b-mrg.htm