• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Holy Grail Epping NH

Started by sgtusmc, November 20, 2011, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

The Holey Grail Epping NH
   The government wants to claim that I am mentally ill from service connected disabilities but refuses medical care.  This never happens in the USA making it proper for the newspapers to censor my letters to protect those with good reputations.  I have a traumatic brain injury (TBI) another service connected disability that took any child hood memory away forever.  I have a broken back from my participation in my first Vietnam Offensive.  I have a loss of hearing in both ears from being blown off the runway during my second Vietnam offensive.  PTSD rages in my head.   Memory of my life in the Marine Corps flashes back at unexpected moments from innocent people's actions around me each day.  My wife sees my letter writing as obsessive but fails to recognize the honor and respect for those that will never come back from defending and protecting our Constitution and Freedom.  Government retribution against any citizen is wrong and against the law as so stated in our Constitution.  Why this very day does it happen, it happens?   
   It is wrong for me to come back alive when so many better than I gave their lives for what I have today.  There can be no I in this world.  It is we the US Military Veterans that my words are for.  We, as a nation can never let not one US Military Veteran be lost for the sole fact the USA did not hear our words.  A civilized society must listen and hear what other citizens are saying to avoid violence.  Never can even one US citizen be jailed for publicly telling the world that the NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case presented to them of the criminal actions of a brother Judge/attorney.  Never can the medical care of a 100% disabled US Military Veteran be stopped to stop opinion letters of government wrongs by that US Citizen talking about the NH Supreme Court.   The government publicly harms my character in defiance of our Constitution yet stops my medical care for the very PTSD illness they are claiming is the danger.
   The newspapers censor my words as Hippocrates wave the US Flag at US Military personal died for Freedom of the Press.  Civilized Society has silenced me as a waiter named Tom at the Holy Grail in Epping never realizes his great table service and attitude at dinner there last night brought peace of heart to me.  The flashback of Marines dying in my squad and the enemy by my bayonet seemed justified and kept in check with the knowledge of US citizens such as Tom.  It is hard for anyone to realize my disabilities exist so Tom's kindness and attitude was real giving the real meaning of what the US Military does it for. 
   You just do not get it as to why censoring the opinion of the US Citizens can never be justified being WE US Military give everything to stop just such wrongs. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217