• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Tom Sawyer!!

Started by Becky Thatcher, November 27, 2011, 12:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

Happy Birthday, Tom/Dad,

Woohoo, he's my older man for three whole weeks.

:occasion15: :campfire: :occasion13: :icon_guitarist: :occasion1: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :V_mask_50: :occasion14: :blueman: :blueman: :blueman: :munky2: :fencing: :occasion18: :wav: :wav: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :broc1: :weed: :pitchforked: :worship: :icescream: :black_kitty: :Mr. Burns: :Mr. Burns: ::UN_Burn::

Emoticons courtesy of you know who.  8)

Kat Kanning

Happy Birthday!!

Hey, is Becky a zombie now?

Jim Johnson

John

Jim Johnson

Alex Libman

I'm trying to think up a way to top myself with the celebratory message decor.  Making each letter a random color is so passé...  3D animated letters?  Virtual reality?  Acrobats that come to your house and contort themselves into letters of a happy birthday message?  Highly trained parrots acting as pixels?  Telepaths that beam the letters directly into your head?  No, still too easy...  I'm gonna figure something out that's even better than all that, you just wait!   ;)

Kat Kanning

How about a kale field planted in the shape of Happy Birthday?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 27, 2011, 07:27 PM NHFT
Is there cake?

French Apple, my new favorite. Started the day out with pumpkin pie for breakfast, my former favorite.  Woohoo

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Alex Libman on November 27, 2011, 07:28 PM NHFT
I'm trying to think up a way to top myself with the celebratory message decor.  Making each letter a random color is so passé...  3D animated letters?  Virtual reality?  Acrobats that come to your house and contort themselves into letters of a happy birthday message?  Highly trained parrots acting as pixels?  Telepaths that beam the letters directly into your head?  No, still too easy...  I'm gonna figure something out that's even better than all that, you just wait!   ;)

Thanks for the thought Alex.  :)

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Thanks everyone.

Was treated nicely by the boy and zombie chick. Good food, cake and pie, waited on... tomorrow I'll just be older.   ;D

Russell Kanning

you get waited on for your birthday? .... must be nice being old

Lloyd Danforth