• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NO VA Medical for combat disabilities

Started by sgtusmc, December 02, 2011, 06:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

No VA Medical for combat disabilities
   My VA medical is cut until I stop writing opinion letters of government wrongs.  I add ten to one hundred names a day on my list of people that read letters or at least receive them.  One or two each letter responds to tell me that I need counseling or medical help.  Send a copy to the VA and the newspapers because they receive a letter each day from me and I get no response.  I can and do go to the emergency room by ambulance in emergencies at great expense to the taxpayer but a 100% disabled US Marine with combat related disabilities can never have his medical care stopped as a weapon to control free speech.  The public believes that I am a danger as that is the manipulated truth published by the news media to harm my character.  I still to this day volunteer every day to help other US Citizens.  I set my pain and discomfort aside to help others for I came back alive as far better than I gave their lives for the USA.  I owe them the respect to see that what they Our US Military give their lives for is not in VAIN.  The VA does give me token visits to fluff my medical file incase of questions. 
   I volunteer to help others so what danger is the news media and our government scaring the public with.  Through putting me in jail, stopping my medical care and the police harassing my family and friends I still stand that it is any citizen's right to question the NH Supreme Court justices when they criminally use the law for their own special protection.  The NH SC refused to hear a case presented to them of a brother Judge/Attorney that made rulings to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's own personal benefit and profit.  I tell you the public that it is wrong for the newspapers to take the government side and censor my letters for any reason. 
   I am a nut for believing that we (meaning the US Military) fight and die on foreign soil to protect and defend our Constitution.  You do not have to like what I am saying but God be with you if you don't hear and correct the wrongs that are happening. 
   When the government can use any citizen's medical care to control free speech the USA has bigger problems than just I.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217