• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Safety first

Started by sgtusmc, December 06, 2011, 08:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Safety First
   You want to be taken off my letter list of emails.  What gives you the right to want anything?  My letters go out daily to inform US citizens of wrongs in our government and it is your obligation to do some thing about it.  So few want to be taken off, as these are most likely the same citizens that never served in our military but live off the safety and freedom we provided.  I add ten to one hundred names a day and if I get to you I will oblige your wish for I mean no harm to anyone.  I volunteer to help people and even though I do not know you.  It is my obligation as a returning US Military Veteran not to let what so many over the history of the USA gave their lives for to be in VAIN.   Volunteering every day since coming back from the Vietnam Conflict is a must for I came back alive as many that did not were far better and smarter than I.  Why should I get to enjoy live back here knowing my orders and actions were to protect and defend what citizens back here do not seem to give a dam if politician waste that what they gave their lives for.   My orders and actions killed human life the enemy and may be some of ours.    I do not feel guilt but pride for the uncivilized actions many back here distaste me for.  I can not sleep at night for the feeling will not leave of a scared child pretending to be a US Marine having adventures no one will ever believe.  The constant feeling of the last second of life as I strived to do better in my mission so other Marine's would not have to go through this H-ell.  The endless journeys as American Advisor on convoys to nowhere to deliver surplus supplies to friendly camps deep in the bush.  The end less days and nights during a Vietnam offensive stopping and launching birds so they could dump bombs on the enemy trying to kill us.  I want so much in this life and my most prevalent is wishing that I never came home alive to see this. 
   It is ok that you stopped my medical but think of all the US Military Veterans today coming back and many the VA will treat the same or worse.  Your doing nothing to stop government wrongs allow the very citizens that fought for your safety and freedom to have no purpose.  These Veterans are citizens just like you but they went off so that you did not have to.  No matter what we come back with the knowledge of knowing as we try to make a life back here.  I spoke freely of the NH judge that violated the Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens.  I spoke freely of the NH Supreme Court refusing to hear the case.  Discrimination by the NH SC can never be tolerated.  The NH government harming a 100% disabled US Marine trying to stop this citizens (Marine's) free speech and the press believing they have the right to censor these wrongs brings disgrace to New Hampshire and the USA> 
   You have the right to ask anything that you wish.  That is because our US Military exists and does their mission.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217