• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH activist refusing to leave car @ traffic stop. Contact lost.

Started by Dave Ridley, December 06, 2011, 09:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Dec. 6, 2011:  A liberty activist near Dartmouth College at Hanover reports from inside his vehicle as police demand his exit, break out the mace and call for backup.  At 9 a.m....the calls abruptly cease.  As of 10 a.m. an eerie quiet continues. Click link below, if available, or see video descrip for details. 

http://Porcupine411.com

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

He is still in his car, they have called for a warrant. Just finished talking to him briefly.

His name is Joe, he is at Dartmouth in Hanover, I believe he said the Dewey lot. If someone is close they can call to help him.

Tom Sawyer

Just got back in from working, thought I'd give Joe a call... only got his voice mail.

Tom Ploszaj

KBCraig

doobie

Tom Sawyer

littlehawk

Dave Ridley

Yeah spreading news primarily via facebook is flawed, since there's sometimes nothing a reporter can link to , and if he could then there is the question of whether it is even supposed to be public.  If you want me to have trouble reporting something, put it on only facebook.  Oh and inviting me to those semi private groups is even worse, I don't even want to see what's on those groups as I have no way to tell who thinks they are posting messages in confidence and will see it as a back stab were I to actually use the information.

Post stuff publicly where everyone can see it or keep it actually private.

Anyway I did hear that he was in the car for four hours,  car eventually impounded; he was released and someone drove him somewhere...no other clear news.

Next time people....assuming you actually want the oxygen of publicity...put the information where it can be seen.

Russell Kanning