• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A Madbury NH family

Started by sgtusmc, January 01, 2012, 08:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

A Madbury NH family
   The goal in the USA has to be to protect every family against government wrongs.  I volunteer so I get nothing for helping this family as I get nothing for all the other volunteer help I give every day of the year to others.  My letters are intended to let the Madbury selectmen know through their local resident that they cannot use the trusted power of government to harm local residents that they do not like.  I feel it is my obligation for coming back from the Vietnam Conflict alive.  Many better than I gave their lives for the freedom and safety we enjoy so how can we let what they did it for be in VAIN.  My volunteer help for this Madbury family got my medical care stopped for combat related disabilities.  This civilized society refuses to communicate about these wrongs.   The local newspaper believes censoring the opinion of the public on government wrongs is the correct thing.  The Madbury selectmen steel from local resident using the trusted power of government and no one says anything.  Attorney Chris Wyskiel with the help of Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution against the peace and dignity of the State of NH.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear the case when documented evidence was presented to them because it was a brother Judge/attorney they would have to rule against.  The State of NH declared me a terrorist to stop any public awareness through state character assignation of a resident me.  If this Letter were not the truth the number of individual's slandered in this letter would create action against me.  The truth is a powerful weapon that even a government cover-up cannot stop.  The primary goal of the USA is the individual rights against government suppression.  These criminals must be stopped.
   A Madbury NH family is just as important as Governor Lynch's or any other individual.  Governor Lynch charged me money to tell him of government wrongs in complete defiance of our Constitution.  We never did speak but he kept my money as I still have the receipt.  The NH State government refuses to allow a redress of grievance as our Constitution guarantees every individual.  Law enforcement harasses my family and friends to isolate me to provoke rage or suicide.  Volunteering to help a Madbury family gets me all this yet I continue because that is what so many of our children die on foreign soil to prevent.  Newspapers can never censor government wrongs, as the individuals voice is the primary goal of the USA. How do we make others aware that this Madbury family is your family next if criminals like the Madbury selectmen, Fauve, wyskiel  are protected by the highest court in NH.  The NH Supreme Court is there to protect the people from government wrongs not give them a path to dominate the people. 
   IF communication is the most important part for a civilized society to avoid violence then why will our government commit crimes to stop my voice from being heard?  One Madbury NH family is just as important to me and every other family in the USA> 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217