• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I want power

Started by sgtusmc, January 04, 2012, 07:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

I want power
   To volunteer gives up the chance for power if one is a true volunteer.  To help others is from the heart to give so others can have a better life.  Greed and power was our forefather's biggest fear that would be the end of the USA as a nation of the people for the people.  What do we have here in New Hampshire if a 100% disabled US Military Veteran can have his medical care for combat related disabilities stopped by government authority?  The NH Bar Association has separated us into a special class and the others.  My medical condition today is on the brink of disaster and there is nothing I can do.  Chaotic, opinion letter with no direction leads to confusion and my mind just keeps skipping as the letters form words into sentences for what reason.  Libelous words created my letters about the NH Supreme Court refusing to hear a case of a brother Judge/attorney criminally violating the Constitution to harm legally born US citizens.  I even tell the public the names of Judge Peter Fauver and Madbury town attorney Chris Wyskiel that used the trusted power of government through the courts to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents for the selectmen's own self gain.  There is no direction back here in the world.  The ability to tell if I am still in the Benjo ditches some place in the "bush" of Cambodia reeks of the reality of just what is!  I volunteered to join the US Marine Corps at seventeen so as a true volunteer there is no out.
   My letters go to hundreds of lawyers and thousands of government officials, judges, businesses and citizens with no end.  The rules of civilized society appear to be just as chaotic as this Vietnam Conflict.  There is no understanding of back in the world like other Marine's have, as I lost my complete memory of there.  Deep in the "bush" my mind grows wary as I lay silently in the ditch as the gooks pass.  My weapon is empty as the orders for this mission were not to lock and load until eminent danger of death.  The fantasy of my mind enables me to lie silently for hours dreaming until the danger clears letting me get back to the convoy to continue my mission as American Advisor.  Being the American Advisor on convoy is considered light duty for hurting my back being blown off the runway during the last Vietnam Offensive.  There has to be a way to get out of this place even if I volunteered to be here.  My mind wants to believe back in the world lawyers abide by the law and the NH Supreme Court represents all the US citizens equally according to the law.   I have been here for what seems like eternity as my short calendar is about filled and my volunteer Marine Corps tour will be up. 
   I do not want power when I get back to the world.  Power in the hand of a US Marine with survival skills and the ability to kill with out emotion or fear does not belong back in NH.  I want to volunteer to help others as a way to give if I ever get out of this place.  The truth as in this letter is a powerful weapon.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
H+HS Recovery FPO Seattle 98764