• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Eye of Newt and other evils

Started by Tom Sawyer, January 09, 2012, 06:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Bad Lip Reading
"Eye of the Sparrow"
A Bad Lip Reading of the First Presidential Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlwilbVYvUg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 13, 2012, 07:32 PM NHFT
Bad Lip Reading
"Eye of the Sparrow"
A Bad Lip Reading of the First Presidential Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlwilbVYvUg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why do they call it 'Bad Lip Reading'...  they should call it 'Fixed it for you'.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Funny
What was with the looking at each other?

Tom Sawyer

Rep. Peter King launches air strike on Paul

QuoteRep. Peter King says he's considering a run for president because someone needs to counteract forces in the Republican Party, singling out Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

Quote"We can't just have a blind partisanship, but in any event, we can't have an isolationist trend which I think is being pursued by Rand Paul," King said.

Pat K

This fucking guy has so many skeletons in his closet they could have
a college of forensics in there.
No way is he going to run for president, even with this media.

Russell Kanning

He looks like a cartoon character. :-)

Tom Sawyer

Good riddance to ole Woodrow. Even if the witch hunt started out based on his bigotry, hope to see more about his crushing of dissent that led to US involvement in WW1, which led to WW11 etc.,etc.

I think there is a real opportunity to show people that pretty much all the "great" presidents they were taught about were megalomaniacs that far over stepped their constitutional authority.

Expunging Woodrow Wilson from Official Places of Honor
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/06/25/expunging-woodrow-wilson-from-official-places-of-honor/

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 22, 2015, 02:24 PM NHFT
.....ect. ect. and then WW11.

Well I agree, but I'm laying the Cold War and Nuclear Threat, Vietnam etc., etc. in his lap as well, they all are the same thread. His one forced intervention in the european conflict triggered those other events to follow.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 22, 2015, 04:21 PM NHFT

Well I agree, but I'm laying the Cold War and Nuclear Threat, Vietnam etc., etc. in his lap as well, they all are the same thread. His one forced intervention in the european conflict triggered those other events to follow.

I agree, but the cold war and Vietnam came before World War Eleven.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 22, 2015, 05:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 22, 2015, 04:21 PM NHFT

I agree, but the cold war and Vietnam came before World War Eleven.

;D ;D ;D
Dang you Johnson! We can't all be as smart as you.

K neth

Scott Horton often says that everything bad in the 20th century is Woodrow Wilson's fault.  Jim Powell's 'Wilson's War: How Woodrow Wilson's Great Blunder Led to Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, & World War II' lays it out well, and has Tom's nice portrait of Wilson on the cover.

Russell Kanning

when you think what kinds of stuff got invented in his time ..... it makes obamacare look tame

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: K neth on November 23, 2015, 08:36 AM NHFT
Scott Horton often says that everything bad in the 20th century is Woodrow Wilson's fault.  Jim Powell's 'Wilson's War: How Woodrow Wilson's Great Blunder Led to Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, & World War II' lays it out well, and has Tom's nice portrait of Wilson on the cover.

Yeah I chose that shot because he looks like a grumpy old fat cat... "You peasants, go fight my war."