• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coming out of the Darkness

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2012, 02:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Kat has been enjoying the sunshine

John

Raineyrocks

Wow Kat, you've been through a lot and came away with wisdom and peace, awesome!  :) :hug:
Oh yeah, and Russell, sorry Russell I didn't mean to forget.  ;D   

I had the hardest time believing that Rick could actually really love me so there were some huge struggles with us for years but the sex was great so that was cool. >:D

I think it was because of stuff I went through as a kid with my mother, she would say some pretty mean stuff to me and I always figured if my own mother didn't love me nobody else could. :dontknow:

As far as I can remember I've had a 'sense' of something more out there and I call him God too but I don't believe in the biblical or religion stuff.  Everytime I've read the bible or went to church I got more confused and lost my spiritual connection so finally I just stopped reading the bible and listening to indoctrinated clergy.  They mean well but I feel that they are just repeating stuff they learned from someone else, they don't really know anything more than ordinary people.  I am really good at predicting the typical christian answer to my biblical questions and in the end it's always.............blind faith.

The best thing any professional ever said to me about the bible and life in general is that you can't always believe what you read but sometimes you just have to believe in what you feel. :)

Scott Roth

Thank you, ladies, for sharing your story. :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Scott Roth on February 19, 2012, 12:28 PM NHFT
Thank you, ladies, for sharing your story. :D

No problem, Scott !  :D  I have way more if you want to read them............