• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"It could happen in N.H."

Started by sgtusmc, January 28, 2012, 08:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

It could happen in N.H.
   The Constitutional rights of US Military Veterans are denied as a routine, unchecked retribution by the US government to what end N.H.?  An editorial in the Foster's NH newspaper today asks this question of the voting in NH can voter fraud affect the elections right here?  Unchecked voter, fraud by the Democratic and Republican parties is all across the USA just by the requirements these and our existing government makes people meet before the voters get the choice.  In the last general election for NH State Senate, interference by newspapers and government personal to create character assignation by biased news reporting and censorship of response letters curtailed the informed voter from making the best choice.  I like and consider NH State Senator Amanda Merrill my friend but she has done nothing since taking office to make NH better.  I am running for ORSB and the news media believes it is their duty to protect the public from a dangerous person such as this 100% combat related, service connected disabled US Military Veteran.
   Does a disabled US Marine have fewer rights here in NH because of what we did to survive and comeback alive?  The NH government and VA stop this veteran's medical care for service-connected disabilities to stop me.  They tell the public that I am mentally dangerous but refuse to treat my PTSD and TBI never mind my broken back and hampered hearing in both ears from being blown off the runway during a Vietnam offensive.  They will treat me for unneeded tests to fluff my medical records to convince the public my medical care continues.  Yesterday I went to a funeral in Portland Me.  My flashback to death and curtailing human life in uncivilized acts of destruction over whelmed me as sharp head pain entered my body.  NH attempted to use my disabilities to take my drivers license through the VA with unneeded and unasked for medical procedures deter mental to my well being in the name of safety of the general public.  NH put me in jail under the Patriot Act to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs.  Six months of loss of freedom before the bogus charges were dropped.   Conflict of interest and discrimination keep the NH judicial branch from stopping such wrongs.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear a case presented to them of Criminal acts in determent to our Constitution by Judge Peter Fauver.  Judge Fauver used the trusted power of the people in the NH judicial branch to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local residents with government authority for the selectmen's own personal gains.  I volunteer every day to help people like this Madbury family and all others.  I have not threatened or violated the law as this government retribution rains down on me. 
   The people's choice "It could happen right here in NH" as newspapers refuse across the state of NH to keep the voters informed by censoring opinion letters just like this one.  The safety of the public is of first concern as to deny anyone individual his or her Constitutional rights are the start to government dominance.
   I am running for ORSB as it is happening right here in N.H.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839