• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridleography Training

Started by Dave Ridley, July 16, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

If you want to learn how to shoot videos the "Ridley Report" way... I teach a class.

It costs 50 bucks and we probably could hold it practically anywhere we happen to end up in the same town at the same time.  Anyone coming to Grafton for one of the semi-monthly parties could take the class while here.  Also I go to Manchester roughly once a month.  I attend nearly every Liberty Forum and Porcfest and usually teach a class at each.

Other unplanned trips will pop up here and there, but I do try to limit car travel expense.

I used to train people to shoot vid that doesn't need editing.  Then I trained people to edit using the shooting skills they already have.  The latter worked better but now I am crafting a mix of the two...where I head off a few key shooting mistakes but mostly concentrate on your editing. 

I may be able to tweak the teaching so it matches your specific needs, but this is the default.

E-mail me at RidleyReport at live period com if you're interested in taking the class. 

Dave Ridley

Nashua:  Ridley is holding a Ridlegraphy class on Sunday after the liberty forum.... IF at least two people commit to attending.   This would be in or near the hotel.

Contact him via RidleyReport.com or ask him in person before Sunday the 26th.   The cost is same as usual...

40 bucks / person.  It lasts about ~4 hrs.

I'm guessing this would be around 1 p.m. but the timing is relatively flexible.  If you can't make it to this time and place, just contact me about setting up a different time and place.