• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

4th of july killer runs for school board

Started by sgtusmc, February 01, 2012, 07:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

4TH of July Killer runs for school board
   The local newspaper was full of opinion letters from the community about the Oyster River School Board.  My letter announcing my run for SB has been censored to protect the public from someone the editors believe is a danger waiting to happen.  Your letters gripping and complaining about the performance and wrongful acts of the past SB fill the paper.  Letters from people paying the taxes the SB wastes, as the citizens want to elect new members that will protect their rights.   The well-informed voter comes from freedom of speech and freedom of the Press.   What right does any private business such as a newspaper have to deprive the voters of the right to elected some one that will protect their rights at all cost.  What right does the newspaper have in covering up that Governor Lynch made me pay to speak with him on government wrongs, took my money and never talked.  This is a criminal act in direct defiance of our Constitution. 
   NH and the VA stops this 100% service connected disabled US Military Veteran's medical care until I stop writing opinion letters.  Ignorant citizens are created by the news media deciding what facts you the public is in titled to hear.  Our government is now made up of greedy citizens with good intentions that use the trusted power of government for their own self-gain.  The Madbury NH selectmen are the perfect example of government wrong.  The Madbury NH selectmen use the trusted power of government to take from local residents for the selectmen's personal gains.  NH superior court justice Peter Fauver used the power of the Judicial Branch of government to violate our Constitution to cover up the crimes against the peace and dignity of the State of NH harming the citizen by the Madbury NH selectmen.  The NH Supreme Court refused to hear the case, as it was a brother Judge/Attorney they would have to take down.  The newspapers refuse to inform the public to "protect people with good reputation" as they continue to print bias news articles and refuse to print the response of the citizen's they harm.  Stopping my medical care was only the beginning of what this state of New Hampshire will do to protect their special class of society.
   I served in the USMC in and out of the Vietnam Conflict many times.  My medical conditions are PTSD with TBI along with a broken back from one Vietnam offensive and reduced hearing in both ears from another offensive.  A community member yesterday referred to me as a 4th of July killer in telling others why not to vote for this candidate.  The news media coverage is the reasons the citizens are miss informed of the facts in the case.  The unbiased truth is something the news media has lost.  I am running for ORSB what right does any business or person have to deprive the voters of the facts.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839