• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stuff I lifted from Fed Book

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 01, 2012, 07:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

8)

Free libertarian

I like the irony of the "blow shit up" and get a Nobel Peace prize reference.  Maybe it IS appropriate though, wasn't Nobel one of the guys that "invented" dynamite or am I just confusing him with Al Gore ?

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on February 01, 2012, 12:51 PM NHFT
I like the irony of the "blow shit up" and get a Nobel Peace prize reference.  Maybe it IS appropriate though, wasn't Nobel one of the guys that "invented" dynamite or am I just confusing him with Al Gore ?

Yes, Alfred Nobel invented dynamite. He also owned Bofors, the cannon manufacturer.

The Peace Prize is frequently awarded to warmongers. That's because the main criterion isn't peace, but "fostering international relationships". Nations seem to form their strongest alliances when joining together to wage war.

Russell Kanning

very good pictures
obama always looks photoshopped with that mutant head

Lloyd Danforth

John

got from george donnelly on facebug, and will b useing around - includeing at "Put Down the Stone" page on facebug:

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

8)

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Obama walking on the Constitution. Off to the right, out of sight, are the majority of ex presidents who have just taken their turn.

Russell Kanning

well putting people in triple bunks is just the price we have to pay for democracy .... it's the only system we have
I love all of these cartoons.

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 04, 2012, 07:08 AM NHFT
Obama walking on the Constitution. Off to the right, out of sight, are the majority of ex presidents who have just taken their turn.

He put Lincoln on the wrong side.