• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stuff I lifted from Fed Book

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 01, 2012, 07:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

8)

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Believes that pot users are evil yet has no problem leaving bastard children in his wake.

Stormtroopin'
Ted Nugent
In the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.

Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.

Comin' up that street, jackboots steppin' high.
Got to make a stand.
Looking in your windows and listen to your phone.
Keep a gun in your hand.

Although the irony... he supports Storm Troopers attacking potheads.

Claims he had no idea that Journey to the Center of the Mind, which he co-wrote while in The Amboy Dukes, was about drug usage.   ;D ;D ;D

Treated Derek St. Holmes, the lead vocalist of the band Ted Nugent, really poorly to the point most people thought Ted (who has a pretty crappy voice) was the voice on the hit songs.

Met him in person, at the Republican National Convention in Philly, and can confirm he is an asshole. Good guitar player, but egomaniacal fascist apologist.

Russell Kanning

I can't believe they found weapons.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 06, 2012, 06:56 PM NHFT
I can't believe they found weapons.
Cops raided a doughnut shop and found doughnuts, but the owner was not charged because the cops "misplaced" the evidence.
The owner quoted the cops as saying, "Bag it all.  It's all evidence.", and then, "Oooooh, jelly filled."

Pat K

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

An original discoverer of freedom!:)

Pat K

In a group of mine, some unknown dimwit in a mocking tone just asked, "RON PAUL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW WELL DID HE DO?"

So I replied:
Well enough to show that the vast majority of Americans are mindless automatons and little trained monkeys who have never had an original thought in their entire lives. Well enough to show that Americans really are hellbent on taking the hard way, that they are content to lick the hands that feed them and are happy to accept the crumbs off the floor from their master's table, living on their knees and faithfully taking their Prozac as they continually remind themselves that "everything is okay" since Dancing with the Stars is about to start. Well enough to show that they will obediently support their overlords because the ideas of liberty and the prospects of freedom are just too frighting of concepts for indoctrinated lap dogs who couldn't think themselves out of a wet paper sack. Well enough to show that their dead eyes and glazed looks give them away daily on the train into work and in the grocery store, shuffling like cattle, to and fro, who will do as their told to avoid the prod. Well enough to make all this so glaringly apparent that they are too timid and embarrassed to ever say anything against the herd when it's just much, much easier to quietly assimilate into it. So overall, I'd say he did really well.

I like a good rant and this here J BUZZ  WEBB rant was worth sharing.