• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Oh my gosh! I am about to possibly lose my LNA license if I don't do my

Started by Raineyrocks, February 21, 2012, 03:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

12 hours of continuing education credits! :BangHead:

I haven't even worked since getting my license back in 2009 because everywhere I applied for wanted an experienced LNA.   So one day I went to a health food store and bam there was a nursing job place right next to it so I went in and filled out an application. 

It took them months but they called me back during the summer of 2010 or 2011, I forget, so anyways I was totally excited until I looked on their website and saw that they drug tested and I had just been toking days prior to the call.  So I didn't answer their phone calls and blew that opportunity.

Now, I have 12 packets of worksheets to do by March in case they want to audit me and then I have to get a job this year or I lose my license.  I don't know what I want to do though because I'm  not sure I want to be an LNA anymore.  I have to stop procrastinating and do something with my life because I'm broke and bored.