• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

I've gone back and forth wondering whether to leave this alone or not...

I'll qualify what I am about to say first off by saying that I believe that more than one tactic or approach is likely the path to expanding our freedoms. I mean some folks are trying to work through the political process, some are committing acts of civil disobedience, some are just living as free as they can and ignoring the gooberment...

For the benefit of others in the freedom movement I post this warning or advisory...

Brad Jardis has now on two occasions announced he has "reported" to the US Attorney for NH, NH Attorney General (and others in the law enforcement hierarchy) about online activities.

In the first example a "threat" was posted on one of Ridley's YouTube videos regarding the ongoing attempt to bring to "justice" Burke for lying and getting Ademo arrested. Burke claimed that Ademo threatened him, when in fact he merely asked him questions on camera. 
Violence Is Always Unacceptable
Threatening Violence Against Public Officials Is Wrong

Jardis himself declares that he didn't feel there was any real threat of violence towards Burke, but he filed "reports" anyway.

In the second example he is filing a "report" because some group named Antisec posted publicly available information of Keene politicians who went against the public will and voted to accept the Homeland Security grant for a "Bearcat" armored vehicle.
Public Officials "DOXed" – Anonymous Lawyers Wanting to Help Jason Talley

The rest of the community can decide how they feel about Brad's "reporting" to the law enforcement hierarchy. As for me and mine I will not be dealing with Brad in the future.

Sovereign Curtis

You should talk to Brad. He is playing a game of chess, not checkers.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on March 04, 2012, 10:26 AM NHFT
You should talk to Brad. He is playing a game of chess, not checkers.
It's funny you should say that, because chess is all about throwing your fellow team members under the bus.

Russell Kanning

I think that info spread like this is very helpful. When the pressure comes it is interesting to see where people run. I have found the NH government and particularly anything associated with the DA's office to the be the most violent sector of society.

I don't know most of the current keeniacs who are bothering the judges in unfree Keene, but I can't imagine them being anywhere near as violent in word or in deed as the judges. I have seen arnold and burke send people to jail and force money from them at gunpoint. I have also watched in mirth when keeniac accusers vdo record cops that have caged me and made me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe if these guys want the public to like them, they should work for a less violent organization.

I have enjoyed hearing Jardis annoying government workers while trying to defend Talley against crazy charges. I don't really know any details. I just like it when Jason bumps into the system.
"In no way should the term 'bump' be construed as an act of aggression" legal disclaimer from the Talley legal team of ex-cops, potheads, and keeniacs. :)

I don't think the appropriate way to defeat the system is playing a chess game .... unless you are willing to play the part of a pawn for the good guys.

Be wary when you play chess that powerful people are not using you as a piece.

KBCraig

I believe Brad's reports consisted of "These people said these things, but they are no associated with us in any way."

Given the scrutiny being given the movement by the government, it's almost certain they already knew about both things before they were even reported. Brad didn't snitch off someone's private activity; he publicly disavowed himself and Jason from someone else's public statements.

He's taking on a sitting judge who has already made a provably false claim of being threatened by Adam. Preempting any government claim that they're engaged in violence or threats is important to the case.

I recall plenty of people being publicly disavowed and shunned around here over making threats during the Brown standoff.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on March 04, 2012, 07:00 PM NHFT
I recall plenty of people being publicly disavowed and shunned around here over making threats during the Brown standoff.

I never touched the Brown situation because I knew the forces and risks at work... people die, serve decades in prison, lives destroyed... I didn't encourage or participate.

As to threats, I had threats made to me...  ;D  and I don't recall anyone sending off correspondence to everyone in the legal chain of command. We took care of it.

Stupid trolling on any random web page is Brad's jurisdiction?
"Hey just in case you missed some random trolls comment, here."
Creating data points all the way up... "Incidents" that didn't exist until "documented" and forwarded to the proper authorities.

I was hopeful for the "legal" challenges and other methods to be tried. I appreciate Brad's efforts... but, purposefully pointing the machine at people is reckless at best.

Pat K

Hey ya jar head you know my threats to belly bop
ya ain't real. Get over it.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on March 04, 2012, 11:01 PM NHFT
Hey ya jar head you know my threats to belly bop
ya ain't real. Get over it.  ;D

Not to worry there is a self appointed moderator of these activities. While we speak he may or may not need to distance himself and "build his case", got to break some eggs to make an omelet ya know.

;D
Hey Pat :)

Russell Kanning

I agree with you Roger. Reporting online troll activities to government authoritahhhs? We would have been very busy around here over the years.

Speaking of Ed Brown .... he put out threats half the days and picnicked with peacenics the other half. No way you could report all of his idle threats to federal black dress wearing judges. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

I am also distancing myself from any statements made against Maine Mountain Folk or men who wear green felt hats and tights. I do not want to feel the wrath of the president or his armed guard.

I do think it is appropriate to bow stand up, bow down and kiss the ring of "the court" ..... hey it's just playing the game.

Tom Sawyer

;D 8)

Ed started corresponding with some of the same folks and we know how well that all turned out.

Waving a gun around might be considered less dangerous than "reporting" someone to the US Attorney. LulzSec leader helps bust the hacking group, says report most recent example of Fed infiltration of a group... will Brad be responsible for the same thing happening to the AntiSec people? Will he feel remorse for the harm that may come about?

Russell Kanning

the more I think about this the funnier or crazier it gets

he reported an anonymous comment on a youtube video .... not his video .... Ridley's
Dave feeds and loves his trolls .... they say all kinds of crazy stuff.

Sovereign Curtis

Seriously. Raise your hand if you've attempted to privately communicate with Brad on this subject...

[hand raised]

What he reported was Constitutionally protected free speech. The speaker is in no danger. But had he not said anything the opposition controlled media could have easily spun it to appear as though someone affiliated with Bradley had threatened a sitting judge. Its chess, as in thinking many moves ahead.

Jim Johnson

I can't get passed, 'He reported Constitutionally protected free speech'. 

If he wanted to disavow a statement, that he didn't agree with, he could have posted a denial next to that statement; or wrote some sort of scathing condemnation and published it as a letter to the editor.

He still has the mind set of a government toady and a belief that it is an innocent inconsequential thing to point the power of the state at someone.

Shame on you for defending that.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on March 07, 2012, 09:02 AM NHFT
What he reported was Constitutionally protected free speech. 

I laughed when I thought this was a headline from "The Onion".  Now I just find it to be a morally reprehensible excuse for tattle-tale-like behavior.  I never cared for tattle-tales on the playground.  Still don't.

Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on March 07, 2012, 09:02 AM NHFTThe speaker is in no danger.

But when you play chess with an adversary known to lie and cheat, you can't really anticipate what moves they will make.  The phrase "unintended consequences" comes to mind.

Tom Sawyer

Gee us poor rubes could never figure out such advanced strategies...
I recognized right away why he did what he did. I just have never known anyone associated with this movement to do such a thing. When there was pretty much just the sound of crickets from his enablers I mean associates within the movement, I felt it was time to voice my opposition.

Thank goodness Brad had one semi-anonymous troll comment to offer in sacrifice. The truth is that he created an incident by reporting the one needle in the haystack to the authorities. This supports Burkes claim that he is in physical danger... which I'm guessing is his way to try and muddy the waters to obscure the crime he committed.

I'm glad to see that Curtis has picked up the important talking points to spin this in the positive light. I'm here to voice the potential negative side and to challenge the morality of his decision. He had other choices as Jim has pointed to... instead he went to the last option on the list. Why is open for speculation.

So all this ignores his "reporting" of the posting of the public info on politicians. Which has happened on more than one occasion in the past by some of the same people that he has as current supporters. Let's ask some of them if they support Brad's first line of action in that matter. As Jim said, posting a critical blog or letter to the editor saying he was strongly opposed would have been more than sufficient.

I call into question Brad's judgement... Not the least of which is his disregard or miscomprehension of how such actions would likely be viewed by us.

In the US Attorney's office...
"Well sir we are finished stealing the nurse's home and selling it back to her. The next item to discuss is this heartfelt letter from a former police officer who was driven off the force for his support of LEAP. Mr. Jardis wants us to know that he is not a complete whacked out anti-government nutter, he even gave us some leads we can put into the DHS database."

"Well in that case let's side with him against all those judges!"   ;D