• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 07, 2012, 08:56 AM NHFT
yep .... I don't think we should trust those government lawyers anymore

Now Russell, come on we have to give them one more chance to prove they aren't going to be sneaky, slimey... well lawyers.

Tom Sawyer

Dang I sure hate being right sometimes...

Re: FBI actively attempting Free Keene infiltration, says Eyre

Brad over on Free State Project forum
QuoteDave,

The FBI itself hasn't done anything to prosecute anyone.  Yeah, they're obviously attempting to gather intelligence but that is their legal responsibility and charter.  FBI is the lead internal intelligence/counter intelligence agency in the United States.  CIA legally cannot do what they do domestically.

This is what they do for a living... and having talked to them, I honestly think they're decent guys who deserve to be treated respectfully.  Special Agent Christiana is just doing his and the FBI's thing.  It isn't unpredictable or surprising, it's just the world we live in.

Why miss an outreach opportunity?  These guys seem genuinely decent.

Lloyd Danforth

QuoteDave,

The FBI itself hasn't done anything to prosecute anyone.  Yeah, they're obviously attempting to gather intelligence but that is their legal responsibility and charter.  FBI is the lead internal intelligence/counter intelligence agency in the United States.  CIA legally cannot do what they do domestically.

This is what they do for a living... and having talked to them, I honestly think they're decent guys who deserve to be treated respectfully.  Special Agent Christiana is just doing his and the FBI's thing.  It isn't unpredictable or surprising, it's just the world we live in.

Why miss an outreach opportunity?  These guys seem genuinely decent.

Holy Shit! Brad was here in Grafton one day a year or so ago and didn't impress much then. We put that down to some problems that he was having, but we had no idea he was as philosophically challenged and, possibly intellectually challenged as he appears to be.
As sheriff of cows county will he gather information on  Freestaters because that will be his legal responsibility and charter?

Jim Johnson

This attempt at getting a wire into the KAC seems far to clumsy, as to be a deliberate misdirection.

John

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 01, 2012, 06:36 AM NHFT
Brad over on Free State Project forum
QuoteThese guys seem genuinely decent.

Did he even watch Pete's video? These guys who are looking to create a problem in NH where there is none just as they have done in other places? These same people who encourage people to commit acts of terrorism where there otherwise would have been none?

Tom Sawyer

Just doing their job...

Young Brad seems to be lacking the history of the agency of decent guys.

COINTELPRO

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover issued directives governing COINTELPRO, ordering FBI agents to "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize" the activities of these movements and their leaders.

John

reminds me of:
Supergrass

Now when Ireland we rosen up at last
Theres the UDR the Army and the SAS
But the lowest of the low is the foe you do not know
And thats the man they call the supergrass

Singing rifa ter a ludy tera lee
Theres no one who can tell a lie like me
You can search until you tire youll never find a bigger liar
Im the supergrass youve seen me on TV

I can name you people I have never seen
I can tell you places I have never been
For if the moneys right I could tell black was white
I could tell you Gerry Adams loves the queen

Spare a thought for poor Kirkpatrick and for Black
Sure theyre nervous now that Gilmours got the sack
For they put their trust in villains and they took the saxon shillings
Their own hands put the noose around their necks

To my native land I bid a fond farewell
Where Im going is the one thing I wont tell
But Ill keep a watch behind for if anyman should find me
The only place Ill ever go is hell

You might see my face in some exotic bar
In New Zealand or far off Africa
I have no friends or relations I betrayed the Irish nation
Thirty silver pieces doesnt get you far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkwRl_AJps

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/grass-up.html

Russell Kanning

dalebert

From Fedbook
Bradley Jardis
10:07am (22 minutes ago) near Gorham, NH

QuoteI am getting a great deal of criticism for statements I made on Free Talk Live the other night regarding the police detaining a group of people when they have reliable evidence that a violent bank robber is hiding amongst the group.

I stand by what I said on the air. Whether policing is private or public, serious threats to public safety need to be treated as such.

I would like to add that I believe the person who robbed the bank owes serious restitution to all the innocent people who the police detained.

The person who chose to hide amongst peaceful people after committing a violent act violated the NAP against all of those people.

I want police (whether public or private security) to immediately apprehend violent and dangerous people.

dalebert

Dale Everett
QuoteA caller brought up Blackstone's Ratio last night on Flaming Freedom.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone's_formulation

QuoteIf the police thought he was so clearly dangerous to justify such an action, why didn't they expect the guns to start blazing and lots of detained innocent people to get shot? It didn't happen which means the overkill response wasn't called for. If it had been called for like I just described, it would have put lots of innocent people at risk.

QuoteIt reminds me of the TSA. If they actually catch someone with a bomb strapped to his chest who's willing to die for his cause, then the bomb's just going to go off in the crowd of people lined up to get groped instead of on the plane.

QuoteSo basically, the excuse they're using to justify this action either means they're stupid or full of shit.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on June 10, 2012, 09:32 AM NHFT
A caller brought up Blackstone's Ratio last night on Flaming Freedom.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone's_formulation

"better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

And thus the 'crux of the biscuit'.

Johnny Law believes that
QuoteWhether policing is private or public, serious threats to public safety need to be treated as such.

Quite the slippery slope there.
I, like Blackstone, believe that public safety is best served by restraining the "authorities" from stepping on the rights of the people.
Otherwise, searching every home within the vicinity of a crime could be justified.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 10, 2012, 02:34 PM NHFT
Otherwise, searching every home within the vicinity of a crime could be justified.

Someone pointed that out to him. It whooshed right on by.

Last week he was supporting the FBI's attempt to get an informant into the Keene Activity Center.

I used to support Brad, thinking he really had seen the light. Now, I don't think so.

MaineShark

Quote from: dalebert on June 10, 2012, 09:30 AM NHFT
From Fedbook
Bradley Jardis
10:07am (22 minutes ago) near Gorham, NH

QuoteI am getting a great deal of criticism for statements I made on Free Talk Live the other night regarding the police detaining a group of people when they have reliable evidence that a violent bank robber is hiding amongst the group.

I stand by what I said on the air. Whether policing is private or public, serious threats to public safety need to be treated as such.

I would like to add that I believe the person who robbed the bank owes serious restitution to all the innocent people who the police detained.

The person who chose to hide amongst peaceful people after committing a violent act violated the NAP against all of those people.

I want police (whether public or private security) to immediately apprehend violent and dangerous people.

Unfortunately for his pet theory, it just doesn't work that way.  The accused bank robber did not cause the police to kidnap innocent individuals; the police chose to do that, all on their own.

Guilt for an act must follow a direct, causal chain from that act.

If you steal my truck and I sneak over and cut the brake lines, causing you to crash into a car full of innocents, I would be responsible, even though your theft was a wrongful act, and you were driving during the crash, because it would not have happened if the brakes were functional.  If, on the other hand, the scenario was that you intentionally ran into someone, I would not be responsible for that; cutting the brake lines had no causal relationship to your victim's injuries, since you intended to cause them, brakes or no brakes.

The cops chose, freely and with malicious intent, to assault and kidnap innocents.  They knew that's what they would be doing, because the number of supposed bank robbers was smaller than the number of individuals they decided to attack; there's no possibility that they could have believed that every individual they were attacking was a guilty party (if they were looking for five robbers, and detained five individuals, they might at least claim that they thought they had detained the five robbers).  Unlike the guilt or innocence of the accused robbers, the cops' guilt is a known fact, because logic dictates that it was known to them that they were attacking some number of innocents.

There is no such thing as an acceptable level of "collateral damage."  I cannot defend myself from attack in a crowded area by the use of a hand grenade; no matter what threat an attacker poses to myself, there is no way in which I can justify harming even one innocent bystander.  While mistakes may happen in the real world, and any rational arbitrator would allow leeway for such, that cannot be the case in this situation: the actions of the police were premeditated acts of malice.  They are certainly at least as bad as the bank robbers they were attempting to capture and, in all likelihood, far worse.

Russell Kanning

I agree with you guys.
I always get nervous around people who want force to be used. It gets messy.