• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

This just in...
Brad is bat shit crazy. Anyone who thinks he is an ally should be aware where his number one loyalty lies.

In this case he decides that his stance against self incrimination at the border was wrong... OK fine he can change his mind. But, why does he feel the need to say this below (bolded by me, but the all caps yelling is all him.)

The US Border and the 5th Amendment
QuoteIF YOU CITE MY CASE OR ACTIVISM AT THE BORDER AS A REASON NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS I WILL HELP THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IF THEY CHOOSE TO PROSECUTE YOU FOR NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 04, 2013, 08:47 PM NHFT
This just in...
Brad is bat shit crazy. Anyone who thinks he is an ally should be aware where his number one loyalty lies.

In this case he decides that his stance against self incrimination at the border was wrong... OK fine he can change his mind. But, why does he feel the need to say this below (bolded by me, but the all caps yelling is all him.)

QuoteIF YOU CITE MY CASE OR ACTIVISM AT THE BORDER AS A REASON NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS I WILL HELP THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IF THEY CHOOSE TO PROSECUTE YOU FOR NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

It looks like part of the legal settlement.

Pat K

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 04, 2013, 08:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 04, 2013, 08:47 PM NHFT
This just in...

It looks like part of the legal settlement.

si

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the info that he has been bent over the barrel. This should also be known by anyone that might be misguided enough to involve themselves with Officer Jardis.

The pdf document really doesn't give any details of the deal he struck or was coerced into.

John

wow :(

GOTTA wounder what else this copster thug will "help" them with.

I'm thinking a porc411 should probably go out about this

Russell Kanning

Yea great
Help the bad guys against us .... The definition of an enemy.