• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Once a cop... Brad Jardis

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 04, 2012, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

man I thought it was fun laughing at presidential candidates ..... but high sheriff?

Tom Sawyer

Looks like I pegged it... just a reminder of where people's loyalties lie. At least this time someone was publically critical.

QuoteAs an officer of the Court, I must ask you to comply with the Court's order and stand under your own power when attending Jason's trial tomorrow. If you don't stand, you may be physically lifted or imprisoned.

State v. Jason Talley is Tomorrow at 9:00AM – You're Ordered To Stand

I don't think Brad was intending to "order" activists to stand, I believe he was just warning people.

highline

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 19, 2012, 12:58 PM NHFT
Looks like I pegged it... just a reminder of where people's loyalties lie. At least this time someone was publically critical.

QuoteAs an officer of the Court, I must ask you to comply with the Court's order and stand under your own power when attending Jason's trial tomorrow. If you don't stand, you may be physically lifted or imprisoned.

State v. Jason Talley is Tomorrow at 9:00AM – You're Ordered To Stand

I don't think Brad was intending to "order" activists to stand, I believe he was just warning people.

Ian was definately trolling on me with that blog.

But he was classy about it.  :)

Russell Kanning

the games in that little court are hilarious and sad

highline

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 20, 2012, 06:53 PM NHFT
the games in that little court are hilarious and sad

Did you catch the video of it Russell?

A good man is not going to jail :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: highline on April 20, 2012, 07:44 PM NHFT

Think of how many times a good cop could say that every day.

highline

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 20, 2012, 09:06 PM NHFT

Think of how many times a good cop could say that every day.

I bet you a million bucks a lot of good cops are reading your words.

John

Did you catch the video of it,,,

which video?  is there video from inside?

highline

Quote from: John on April 20, 2012, 09:22 PM NHFT
Did you catch the video of it,,,

which video?  is there video from inside?

Yes sir indeedy.

A film crew from KSC was there working on their documentary.  They're releasing it in two weeks or so.

Russell Kanning

I still don't know what video you are talking about.
Why don't you just tell us what happened. :)
I never watch boring court footage .... just ridley outside in a wookie costume.

highline

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 21, 2012, 05:29 AM NHFT
I still don't know what video you are talking about.
Why don't you just tell us what happened. :)
I never watch boring court footage .... just ridley outside in a wookie costume.

The State prosecutor failed to file required paperwork for class "A" misdemeanor penalties which left the case procedurally screwed up.  He wanted the trial to continue in front of just the judge, but I demanded it be diismissed because Talley had asserted his right to a jury trial.

The judge agreed, case dismissed.

And only real men wear Wookie costumes. :)

Russell Kanning

very cool
oh no ..... I just realized that means that Talley is loose on the streets and singing into cameras :)

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 21, 2012, 07:38 PM NHFT
very cool
oh no ..... I just realized that means that Talley is loose on the streets and singing into cameras :)

Rumor has it a return to Free Grafton is in the works.  Worker bees are preparing the palace now.  With the long absence of the elected emperor, there could be a power void waiting to be filled.  Dueling with nerf batons or a sudden death chess match are possible solutions to the higher archical (just made that word up) reorganization.  Misty the cat may be commissioned as an unelected special umpire.

Do send us news of your manifest destiny expansion of Free Grafton from time to time.  Carry on.

Russell Kanning

I thought it was some sort of drinking game that determined the emporer.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 22, 2012, 05:20 PM NHFT
I thought it was some sort of drinking game that determined the emporer.

I think you may have confused that ceremony with the coronation. There was a bit of a scare when Misty the Cat was nearly elected, as she had mentioned there would be a tuna can remnant juice toast.  (Or at least that's what our royal cat interpretor SAID she uttered. You can't imagine how hard it is to get an official government certified Royal Cat Interpretor, and the insurance to maintain that license? Whoa! Sky high!)

Anyway, thank god Evan won and an herbal substitute was deemed more appropriate.